the 3 parts of LOVE | Teen Ink

the 3 parts of LOVE

By thea22 GOLD, Queens, New York
thea22 GOLD, Queens, New York

Your body parts all work to do something different. Your heart works to make you feel love and pumps faster around certain people. Your eyes work to make you see the flaws in yourself and the flawlessness in other people so that the flaws and flawless become ONE. Your brain makes you think about him and puts him in a special part of your brain so even after your heart doesn't pump faster for him you still have him in your mind. Your eyes, heart, and brain make up the meaning of LOVE. They make you see the true inner of another person so that when you stare at them you reach beyond their eyes, so when you remember them you notice the things you always liked, so when your heart pumps faster its because you know you want him to be around you every minute of the day so he won't disappear in thin air. LOVE is all these things and isn't about the outside of you but what you see on the inside. You see the mistakes you made and you see how you can make yourself better because he's around. Even though looks make people more attracted to others doesn't mean thats the key factor. Thats just something human because to reach the inner you must see the outside first, but forget the outside once you see the inner for the inner may be more beautiful or uglier than the outside but more TRUE and REAL.