*The Auburn Eclipse* (Part 3) | Teen Ink

*The Auburn Eclipse* (Part 3)

By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

Now that they all were dressed and had their beautifier make-up on the skipped towards the entertainment center (where they introduced new students, played games, held ceremonies and shows performed by students). Skylar wore her orange dress, vest, flat brown shoes and a huge yellow stone around her neck. Calypso wore a light blue dress that was tighter and has some thin straps and black pumps. But Selene just wore some plain shorts, a green tank top and a black hoodie.

They intertwined their arms with each other and sang the “pirate” song:

“Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates’ life for me

We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don’t give a hoot
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates’ life for me

We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho
Maraud and embezzle and even high-jack
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates’ life for me

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho
We burn up the city, we’re really a fright
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho

We’re rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho
We’re devils and black sheep, really bad eggs
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates’ life for me

We’re beggars and blighters and ne’er do-well cads
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho
Aye, but we’re loved by our mommies and dads
Drink up me hearties’ yo ho.”

They continued to this until they reached the entertainment center where the hottie Australian would be introduced. The entertainment center was a few stories higher than the girls’ dorm. This time the building was completely white and had a smooth surface. Four large black doors stood in front perfectly still with stone steps below it. Many darkened in windows were on the sides of the smooth walls. Not only were they darkened but were also covered with silky long drapes of curtain that was a very bright and dark red combined.

Inside was dark but was lit by hundreds of thousands of white candles with a bright orangey flame burning on the wick. There were many tables made of black granite with comfy leather chairs tucked in inside. In front of the room there was the microphone where Violet (school principal) would introduce the new student attending the school.

All three of them took there seats quickly in the back table where nobody else sat. After everyone was settled Violet appeared from behind the draped curtain in the back of the stage where she stood in front of the microphone.

“Good afternoon my dear students. I’m glad you’ve come to support the new arrival of your new classmate. He is very charming. He has a great personality. He is from Australia and can’t wait to meet his fellow classmates. The wonderful boy, excuse me man, is here. Now you may come in my dear Mason Jones, they are awaiting your arrival” said Violet in her strong but yet magnificent voice.

Finally he arrived. He was tall and slim but very muscular. You could see his muscles under his black shirt. His hair was partially long around the length of the top of your neck. He wore grey pants and some all black converse. His smile was even better. It was so beautiful. It sparkled brilliantly with its perfect white and sharp fangs. The tone of his skin was a nice milky color and light tone of pink on his cheeks. He looked way better than the extremely pale vamps that roamed around this school. His eyes the greatest thing about him. He had gold eyes that sparkled and gleamed with the shine from the light of the candles.

“Ello, mates its great to meet all of you! I hope to have a great year here and make some great friendships. Thanks to Violet I feel more comfortable here and plan to succeed in whatever life throws at me” he said in such a sweet voice that it made you feel like you were weightless.

“Thank-you very much Mason now let’s see, oh I see take a seat over there in the back with those lovely girls” Violet said while pointing to the table where Skylar, Calypso and Selene sat.

William Shakespeare

Hey...we haven't talked in a while!!! So how's it going??? =) <3 have you seen any movies??? lol

William Shakespeare

hahaha awesome!!! <3

contrygurl BRONZE, Sanbernardino, California

to love and to be loved is lifes greatest joy

i saw it and it waz awesome i luv luv luved it!

William Shakespeare

yes definitely!!! yeah it was so awesome...and funny!!! just wait till u see it!!! <3

yes he is hawt! no im gonna see alice 2morrow! cnt wait! waz it good?

William Shakespeare

Oh yeah, sharks and jets!!! I like the guy...he was hawt!!! Oh and guess what??? Today I saw Alice in Wonderland!!! It was so awesome...I loved it!!! Especially the ending...so have u seen it? or r u going to see it???

sure! i know its going to be great!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE one were the two teams team up with eachother but the one with the make it or break it gurl!

William Shakespeare

P.S.: Can you read my new novel...it's called Foreign Love...Can you tell me what you think??? Thanks! <3

William Shakespeare

hahaha, yeah me too!!! but I didn't see the newest one yet though...which one was ur favorite??? <3

me to!!!!!!!!!!!! gosh i <3 the movie bring it on all of them

William Shakespeare

omg yeah me too!!! oh and I saw book of eli and loved it!!! there's so many i wanna see...oh like wolfman too!!! :)

dear john, the last air bender, and i know im late on this movie but 2012

William Shakespeare

Hahaha yes, indeed!!! So what other movies do you want to see?

toatally!!!!!!!!!!

William Shakespeare

I know right!!!

wow me 2!!!!!!! gosh i cant wait !!!!!!!!! =) =) =) =)

William Shakespeare

Aw why thank you!!! very nice...and yes me too I want to see on the first day!!! =)

thanks so ru gosh i cant wait for alice and wonderland wat bout u

William Shakespeare

I know right!!! Total psychos!!! lol thats what I tell my parents all the time!!! lol your pretty cool

ur welcome!!!!!!!!!!! anyways who doesnt luv him... besides crazy ppl lol