Pretty Eyes- Chapter 4 | Teen Ink

Pretty Eyes- Chapter 4

February 1, 2010
By torridromance GOLD, Staten Island, New York
torridromance GOLD, Staten Island, New York
12 articles 1 photo 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Define normal." ~Eragon


I did NOT expect what happened next. Mitchell took that as his cue to kiss me. ME. He did. He kissed me. I didn’t know what to say. I was confused, filled with love and hatred at the same time. I didn’t know what to think. Then he whispered to me. “I love you Alexa.” I staggered back like a drunkard, looking into his gorgeous eyes the whole time. They kept me there. His arms wrapped around me like I was a little doll or a puppy. I went limp, and he held me up.

“I...I...don’t....know what... to say.....” I stammered. I had never felt this way, so confused.

“Say yes. Say you will go to homecoming with me. Say you will go out with me. Say you love me. Or tell me to go away, and I will never come back and I will go to the other end of the earth so you never have to see me again. I love you. Say anything.”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?” He asked, confused and concerned.

“Yes, I will go to homecoming with you. Promise me something though.”

“Anything for you freak.”

“Promise me that you won’t call me freak ever again. Promise me that I can call you pretty eyes. Promise me you will hold me up if I am weak. Promise me that if I ask you to let go, you will. Promise me that you truly love me.”

“Yes times five, I promise.”

“Good.” And he kissed me again. This time, I didn’t care if the whole world was watching. I had found him in those pretty eyes.


The author's comments:
The fourth in a four part short story. I hope you like it. :-)