Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 2 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love Part Two: Chapter 2

February 17, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


I only stopped once but that’s because I really had to. I jumped back on the road and continued driving. I had just entered New York City. I was so excited that I was jumping in my seat. I smile spread across my face. I couldn’t wait to be James safe and big arms again.

I finally made it to Times Square after so much traffic. I parked in one of those 24-hour parkings and then started asking for directions to the Nintendo Store. Finally some twenty year old guy told me where it was but with a smile the whole time. He kept looking at me up and down. I couldn’t take it anymore. I slapped him and then karate kicked him in the face. Wow I didn’t know I could that! But it felt good. I walked away and started in the direction to the Nintendo Store.

I went inside and saw all the Nintendo devices. The whole entire building was white inside and you could see all the kids playing on the sample game systems. This place was packed but that couldn’t stop me in finding my James. I had to get to Matthew and get this over with.

I walked up to the cashiers. “Hi, is there a Matthew working here?” I asked to what seemed to be a young girl. “Uh yeah he’s out back. Want me to take you t him?” she asked me. “Yes please I would really like that.” “Ok then follow me.”

I did as she said. But it reminded me of James. He used to always follow me around. Just thinking about him brought a smile to my face. “Here he is.” “Uh great thanks!” I said. Matthew was short and slim. He had short brunette spiky hair. He had dark green eyes and he had pale skin.

“Hi Matthew” I said while getting closer to him. “Hi” he answered. “Well I’m here because my…well my friend James is part of this agency and he’s well an agent.” “James?” he asked. I nodded yes hoping he knew what I was talking about. “Well yeah and I have to find him and I think that the Head Quarters are supposed to be here.” “Well James past by here yesterday. The only way you’ll be able to find him is if you join the agency. If you decide to then I’ll take you there and then you would have to train.” It didn’t even take me a second to answer. “Yes, I want to join the agency.” “Great! Well step right over here and I’ll send you over there. By the way how do you know James? He asked.

“Well he’s the man I love.” “Wow!” was his only answer. I stepped into this circular tube with glass all around it. “Now just stand here and you’ll be there in about five minutes. Now don’t move too much because this thing moves really fast. So be careful!” he said before locking the door and pressing a button.


The author's comments:
This is the second part to Foreign Love...Enjoy :] <3