If in love... | Teen Ink

If in love...

By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts

Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare

Each and everyone one of us will love someone. You will think they are beautiful and will love everything about them. To you they are great and always make you feel better. They’re special to you.

You want to them how you feel but you’re afraid they won’t feel the same way. You don’t want to be rejected by the one you love because that will just break your heart. So what exactly do you?

You approach the one you love and panic. You don’t know what to do and you also don’t want to make a fool of yourself. Then you quickly think of what the popular girls’ do. You say he’s hot and flip your hair but he just looks at you like you came from another planet. You flush yourself with embarrassment and turn bright red. Apparently it didn’t work. So you run off to the bathroom and cry.

You have been rejected by your love, and that hurts really badly. Your heart aches so bad that it seems like it pounding through your chest. You just can’t take it. So then what exactly do you do if you’re in love?

The next day you walk by him and he never even looks at you. Great you think to yourself. Now he thinks you’re a freak. Now you believe he will never love you like you love him.

At your house you try an come up with plans to make him just notice you and at least become friends. Then you finally come to the conclusion of only one thing. If your in love…just be yourself! You think to yourself.

Finally it’s time for school and you dress in your usual clothes instead of trying to look extra good. You approach him again once his friends leave his side and say hey. After talking for a while, you two have a lot in common. He notices how nice and cool you are and decides to ask you out which makes your heart race and race at an incredible rate. After dating for a while he realizes that he loves you too. He sets up a special date for you and him and you both say “I love you” to each other. Apparently being yourself is the best thing to do if you’re in love.

Always be yourself and nothing more or less if in love... : ]