Foreign Love: Chapter 1 | Teen Ink

Foreign Love: Chapter 1

February 14, 2010
By JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
JohnnyDeppLover123 DIAMOND, Holyoke, Massachusetts
54 articles 0 photos 146 comments

Favorite Quote:
Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
William Shakespeare


I look out my window to find a new family moving in across the street. There’s a huge Up’s truck filled with boxes and furniture. Un-packing was a tall and slim man with short brown hair, a polo shirt and some khaki pants. Also was a short lady with short blonde curly hair. But someone else caught my eye.

There was a cute, wait no hot boy sitting out in a chair in the front yard reading a book and sipping on some lemonade. He was so handsome. He had the same hair cut as Adam Lambert. It was short and spiky and would fall along the sides of his face. His hair was a shiny black. His skin color was nice and tanned, it wasn’t too pale and it wasn’t too tanned it was just perfect. He had a white v-neck and some black skinny jeans with a silver chain hanging from the side. He also had some white converse. Then he looked up and saw me. He smiled and showed his perfect white teeth. He waved hi and as did I as I blushed but luckily I was far enough so he wouldn’t see me blushing.

He smiled a little while longer before returning back to his book. I just smirked and turned around and lay on my bed. I took the control that was next to me and hit “play” and turned on the music. Usually I listened to rock music but I needed something calmer so I listened to Mr. Jackson which is Jack Johnson. First I listened to “Better Together” then I listened to “Good People” and finally “Banana Pancakes” and much more. Then I remembered I left my book by the window so I went to get it.

When I reached the window I saw the cute guy bopping his head to Jack Johnson and his parents were dancing! I almost burst into laughter because his parents looked so weird right now. Luckily I just snorted and rushed back to my bed and stuffed my face into my pillow and burst into laughter.

When I finally could stop laughing my stomach hurt-a lot. I was laughing so hard. But it was worth it. I lay on my back, raised the volume to Jack and opened my “Chosen” book from the House of Night Series. I took a break from reading and looked around my room.

For me my room was pretty big. I had a nice creamy color carpet that was really soft. On my walls were posters of the one and only Johnny Depp. I also had posters of Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightley, The House of Night Series and Twilight Saga. On the sides of my window were black silk curtains with purple flowery patterns. On one side of the wall was a white desk with a large leather chair with a purple laptop sitting on top of it. On another wall was a small coffee table with my black radio sitting on top of it. And in the center of the room was my bed. It was Queen size with black spread sheets made of silk. There were about nine pillows that were the colors of black, white and purple. I absolutely loved my room.

I then continued reading my book. After about an hour of reading and calming Jack music I fell asleep with my book on top of me and the music still running.

*

*

*


In my dream I was on the beach during my favorite time of the day-sunset. I was on some huge pile of black rocks that had blue waves smashing into the sides of it. Then I heard my name being called. “Tiphanny!” called a voice. I stood up from the rocks and turned around to see a figure out in the distance. I stepped down from the steep rocks and started walking towards the figure. I zipped up my green hoodie and crossed my arms knowing it would take me a while to get there. After about thirty minutes I was standing in front of the figure. I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was the new kid from across the street that was moving in.

He just stood there smiling. Then he took my hand and held it in his. He looked straight into my eyes. His gold eyes were so beautiful. It’s like they glowed. He continued holding my hand and then used his other hand to hold my chin. He was just too handsome.

I was breathing really hard now. My chest was pumping really fast. Inside my body it started getting really warm and I got sudden chills running up and down my spine. Why was I feeling this way!? I don’t even know this guy! I was thinking to myself. Then he spoke and it was like he was reading my mind: “Yes, you’re right you don’t know me” with a British accent. Oh my gosh he’s British! I silently laughed in my head. “Uh, then if I don’t know you then why are you touching me?” I asked while pulling away from him.

“Because you are beautiful, my lady” he said while stepping closer to me. “So you only care about looks huh?” “No, no, no not all! It’s just that your personality is great. You’re a likeable person, Tiphanny!” “Ok, so how’d you know my name?” “You know a lot of things in dreams” while grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer. I tried to pull away but his muscles were too much for me. So I gave up and was just standing there wondering why the heck I was dreaming about this.

He saw my expression and started pouting. I guess I was hurting his feelings so I tried to lighten up. I put on my best fake smile which apparently seemed to work. He pulled me tighter against his chest. I could feel his heart beat against mine. It was racing just as fast as mine. I had no idea what was going on right now. He smiled an even larger smile, now. Without warning he leaned in and kissed me!
At first I tried to pull away but then I was actually enjoying it. His lips felt soft and warm against mine. I could smell the spearmint and his Dolce and Gabbana cologne as I inhaled. He smelled so good. His skin was so warm and smooth. I couldn’t help myself so I crushed my body against his and held my arms around his neck as tight as I could. Apparently it was amusing him because he put his muscular arms around my waist and smirked while still kissing him. Right now I really didn’t care. I continued to kiss him and grunted in joy.

*

*

*