Love Melting into the Horizon | Teen Ink

Love Melting into the Horizon

By TWLOHA SILVER, Seattle, Washington
TWLOHA SILVER, Seattle, Washington

I am Strong because I am Weak
I am Beautiful because I know my Flaws
I am a Lover Because I'm a Fighter
I am Fearless because I have bee Afraid
I am Wise because I have been Foolish
...and I can Laugh because I've known Sadness

i never knew you loved me until those moments I lay ther. the sky was pink with a fading blue as the once high shing sun set. the wind whispered to the trees and the grass danced. There was so much beauty around me yet i was dying. you showed up beside me to keep me company and held my hand tighly but at the same time gently. we lye there together in complete silence holding a mysterious thign for one another. tears flowed down our sun warmed cheeks as we watched the sun melt. we looked into each others eyes and to my surprise i found that mystery we held, I found that we had a love for one another and you were willing to die in my presence ven if it wasn't your time. When the sun had comepletely melted and the sky was a cold and painful vlue we were gone, but love was still with us. I never knew you loved me until those moments i lay there.

It was something that just started to come to me and I kinda started to cry when i was done.

unwrittenlove DIAMOND, Mount Berry, Georgia

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be" -anonymous

This is so sweet! I loved it. Check speeling and some grammar but other than that it was fantastic! It was short ans simple, but so powerful! :)

Kajersej said...
Good Job, Mate.