No Matter What | Teen Ink

No Matter What

March 30, 2010
By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)


"Why?" I asked solemnly.
"Because I love you, Maia." He answered stepping toward my surprised figure.
"But I don't love you." I replied angrily.
"Yes you do"He grabbed my wrist and flippid it over, revealing his name tattoed on it.
"That was years ago, when we were stupid little kids."
"No, that sort of love never goes away. You never forget your first love."
"Well I guess we are different, because I forgot about you a long time ago."
His eyes bore into mine," No you didn't. You couldn't. You saw me everyday. And you could never look straight into my eyes."
I looked at him in horror," Because of what you did to me. You tried to kill me!"
"No. I wouldn't ever do that. You know it too."
I tore my arm from his grip," Leave me alone." And I stormed away.
"You won't be safe. Not until I have you again." He called after me.
I ran to my hiding place, the only place that I can be alone. I found a little cove two years ago. It was beside the lake that my parents owned. They never realized where I went when things got too hard. They thought I just stayed locked up in my room.
A boy stepped beside me just as i began to swing my fist at his jaw he said...