Intentional Separation | Teen Ink

Intentional Separation

By SOSaiXD PLATINUM, Oviedo, Florida
SOSaiXD PLATINUM, Oviedo, Florida

"Always believe that everything happens for a reason. If you give God long enough to prove His point, He will always blow you away."

They stood there in the dark and pouring rain illuminated only by the flashlight he held up to their faces, mere inches apart. She hated what she was about to do, but something deep inside her was demanding it. He went to embrace her, and she pulled sharply away. It was then she told him, told him it wouldn't work. She said he should leave and stop caring for anything involving her. His face illustrated the disbelief he felt. He backed away, dropping the light and fled into the grassy darkness. She fell to her knees and wept as the mud seeped through her clothers and chilled her bones.

SOSaiXD PLATINUM, Oviedo, Florida

Yeah. (: So far things have worked out for the best...

writergirl13 GOLD, Cherry Hill, New Jersey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher.
Ambrose Bierce

Yeah, personal experience. You? :)

SOSaiXD PLATINUM, Oviedo, Florida

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. (: Personal experience?

Ambrose Bierce

Sometimes what's hardest is what is right and what is best for you. Just keep in mind that these things make us stronger. Beautifully written!

Green8a8 SILVER, NY, New York

im the author of my life, unfortunately im writing in pen therefore i can't erase nothing about it.-by some crazy friend of mine

ooooh thats sad