His Name Is Bryson (4) | Teen Ink

His Name Is Bryson (4)

By LostAngel DIAMOND, Jersey, New Jersey
LostAngel DIAMOND, Jersey, New Jersey

"Just live your life, if people don't like the way you are doing it then they can get out of it" "if you can't stand me at my worst you dont deserve me at my best"

The days passed by after that as if I was in a fog. We followed that same routine everyday. The only thing that changed was that Quinn never showed up after the first day. Bryson would always lag behind Tina and me; sometimes I would forget he was even there; but he never forgot to give me a hug. I slowly realized that maybe Bryson was nothing more than a pretty face. The chemistry just wasn’t there for me.

Apparently he still had feelings for me. He would ride by my house everyday on his way to Quinn’s. Sometimes he would stop, and today was one of those days.

I was lying on my stomach on a beach chair enjoying one of the first nice days of spring this year has brought and I hear his voice. I sat up, stood up, went in the garage, and got him a beach chair. He sat down but then he decided to lie on his stomach. Before I knew it he was inching closer and closer. He grabbed my hand.

“I think I’m going to go inside now” I said, trying to hide the panic in my voice by keeping it as even as possible, hoping Bryson would buy it. He just kept inching closer and closer not listening to my constant begging to let go of my hand and let me go inside.

He might have bought it, but he didn’t listen, and before I could say anything his lips were on mine.

Ewwwwww Noooooo This is not happening to me, was all that I could think and I got up, grabbed my chair, and put it back in the garage. When I went back outside to grab his he was screaming “WHAT DID I DO WRONG”

But I just grabbed his chair that was now vacant and went inside.

No one is ever going to take advantage of me like that again; I’ll make sure of that. Whatever feelings I had for Bryson faded completely after that incident.

The only problem is that he still followed me every morning like nothing ever happened that day.

On Friday of that week I got off the bus and screamed across the road to Quinn “How come you never warned me about Bryson, he is such a creep, he KISSED me!!!”

A smile crept across his face and he simply said “You never asked for a warning”.

I groaned and heard his laugher halfway down the street. . .

What do you think of Bryson and Quinn now??????

siddy09 said...
lol this is why im living with u :)

LuLu95 PLATINUM, Denver, Colorado

"Oooh! Dark matter, we better bring a flashlight!"

i think it is a great story, i like all of the characters, and Sam really interests me, because she is so different than me, but i really like her personality, you are good with characters

Dark_Angel95 PLATINUM, Hickman, Kentucky

A simple minded person can understand the most complicated things.

its a really good story so far. i like it. i wish i had some of ur imagination. maye i could write half as good as you. lol. but its great. keep up the writing.