waiting patiently | Teen Ink

waiting patiently

By Wolfgirl SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
Wolfgirl SILVER, San Antonio, Texas

Tied down by anger and hate, I sit and wait till they stop yelling at me to move a limb and walk away. Unable to look at neither or them in the eyes all i can do is hide in my room and blend within the walls of my own make believe fantasy. One last look back makes my stomach ache in pain, why is there so much venom within her glare? My only escape from their lies is sweet music to drown out the agony but the cut isn't really healing as fast as i expected. The one person that can only help me is him but he abandoned me. Why did he leave me in this world alone with no one by my side?I had so much to ask your beautiful face but it seems like you were a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. Why? All i have now is the image in my head to remember you but its not enough..it's not how i wanted this to end..Time is passing and all i can do now is imagine in my dreams how it will be when we reunite forever at last..Till then ill listen to their cries and hide within my own room till i am finally ready to escape this world.

Fiction and nonfiction can be similar yet so much different within the eyes of many. You be the judge..

fallenangel18k BRONZE, New Ipswich, New Hampshire

"It takes your heart to love someone, But it takes your mind to know it's true." --- (ME)

its not a lot of writing but its filled with soo much feelings and passion it made my stomach just flip keep writing, ur great at it! :)

Wolfgirl SILVER, San Antonio, Texas
why thank you, i appreciate your comment

Toria3339 SILVER, Newport Beach, California
amazing writing!!! this was great!