No Matter What Chapter 10 | Teen Ink

No Matter What Chapter 10

By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee

Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)

Xander looked down sharply, "Yes, I am."
I stared at him horrified, "You really are a monster!" I fell backwards from fright.
"Maia, I am so sorry. Please, don't be afraid." He whispered slowly.
I looked at him as though he was insane, "Don't be afraid?! I just found out your a flipping vampire and you tell me not to be afraid? You have lost your mind!" I screamed.
He looked at me with tear filled eyes. "Please, Maia. You're all I have. Please don't be afraid of me."
"Xander, I'm sorry, but I have to be alone right now. This is all a lot to take in. jst give me like a day or two to process everything." I looked at him and could see how sad he was in his eyes. I was feeling about 10 times worse than him.
"Okay, but only a day. Then, we will talk." And he left the room, leaving me to my thoughts.
I sat down on the large bed and thought about everything.
How could he not tell me? If he had told me before Michael had called him a monster, I wouldn't have been upset, or even afraid. But Michael had called him a monster and tried to kill him. Every thought in my head was consumed by Xander. Every bit of my mind was focused on one thing, the vampire that wants to marry me.
"Why now?" i asked myself quietly.
"Why me?" and I cried. I layed back on the bed and cried. I thought back to when Xander said those same words to me. i thought he was a great guy that could never hurt me, but i was so wrong. A vampire could kill me in a heart-beat, but when I actually thought about it. Why would Xander ask me to marry him if he could kill me? These thoughts came to a halt as i realized two things. Xander loved me and wanted to spend the rest of my life with me, and I was hopelessly in love with him.

DOUBLE DIGITS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo excited finally in the double digits. Hope you enjoy.

Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee

-Me:)

The next hapter is pending approval rite now so dont worry all my awesome readers and tell me wat you think :)

all i have 2 say iz plz keep writing