No Matter What Chapter 13 | Teen Ink

No Matter What Chapter 13

October 4, 2010
By Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
Muziksoul29 PLATINUM, Paris, Tennessee
29 articles 0 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
Dont ever look to th epast, cause you see things you already know. Look to the future to see things come at you like a fast ball.
-Me:)


Months went by, although it felt like only days. Xander and I grew into the perfect couple, almost.
"Why won't you just change me?" I screamed at him. This was the only thing he and I could never agree on.
"I won't let you become a monster! You don't know how horrible it feels. I hate having to kill animals for me survival. Before I became a vampire, I was a vegetarian, now I'm a vegetarian vampire. It's not right!" He yelled back at me.
"This is what I want. To spend eternity with you is all I have been dreaming of for the last 6 months! Please! This is all I want. I want to be a vampire, like you." I broke into sobs as I said the last word. He didn't understand how hard it was for me not being like him. He was always saving me, and for once, I wanted to save him.
"Honey, you know I love you, but this isn't what you really want. Being a vampire is horrible. You can't go out in public during daylight hours, you have to drink blood of innocent animals, and you lose sight of what it was like to be human after a while. I can't even remember what my family looked like before I was turned, and all you want is this. I just can't do it." He replied while gathering me in his arms and rocking me back and forth, trying to comfort me.
"Xander, I wouldn't ask this of you if I thought I might change my mind. I-I'm dying here. You say it's horrible, but I think it's wonderful. You say it's hard to remember being human; I don't want to remember being human. Being with you is all I care about. Body, Heart, and Soul.
"One day, Angel, you will be the death of me." And with that he turned me in his arms and bit into me neck.


The author's comments:
I haven't really updated lately and I blame that on my laziness. I just finished writing the chapter out last night. Hope you Enjoy! :)