It Flew with the wings of two | Teen Ink

It Flew with the wings of two

By SkullsCantCry BRONZE, Ny, New York
SkullsCantCry BRONZE, Ny, New York

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.

Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.

I sat there staring at the starry sky. Dreaming as the stars flew by. My mp3 player BLASTED music straight into my ears, yet the sound felt so distant. My life was so full of mishaps. Blood stained fingers are what i possessed. The fingers that wound never wash away the memories.
It was the last day of Summer Vacation. I'm about to start high school. I should WANT to go. Though, strangely, my heart feels like a burden now. BOTH my parents are gone. Don't misunderstand, I didn't kill them, is what the police say. It was SELF DEFENSE. Is what the reports read. i was lost in a sea of blood. Both parents chose to hate me. Mom hated me because I was a "demon" child. A....forced...child. Dad hated me because i wasn't HIS child. so they.....hit me, nearly killed me. Yet i didn't blame them. They just wanted to vent some anger out, yet,I..well, lets leave that.
"Viera...." Skye said, letting her voice drift into the wind. i wiped my tears off my delicate cheeks. 'YOU'RE 14 NOW VIE GET A GRIP!' i scolded myself.
"OH! hey Skye, how long have you been standing there?" i asked sheepishly, one hand over my head. "Sorry I'm a bit dilly dally now a days aren't I?" i laughed. But then the tears poured simaltaneously down my cheeks. i couldn't hold it in. Not even in front of my older sister.
"Vie..." she ran over to my side and hugged me tight i cried into her chest hoping that whatever may come tomorrow brings a better day for my life, and hopefully for Skye's too.

I write alot of tragic things so yea don't get me wrong it isnt a real story but yes somehow related :)