lovers | Teen Ink

lovers

March 20, 2011
By Tbug1997 PLATINUM, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Tbug1997 PLATINUM, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
29 articles 1 photo 39 comments

Favorite Quote:
When in doubt... Blame it on your siblings
when life gives you skittles throw them at random people and yell FEEL THE RAINBOW


I know we were meant to be together ever since the first time i saw him. I'm pretty sure he knew it to. Of course if he didn't know that we were meant for each other we wouldn't be standing in his room making out. i heard him whisper in my ear "i love you Ivy" i smile and whisper back "i love you too Cam". i felt his lips trail over my collar bone alone my jawline and finally back to my lips. We fell back into his bed and i felt his hands go up my shirt and my hands went under his shirt feeling his muscular body. i let out a pleasureful moan. then the door to his room opens and there in the doorway is my younger sister Anna. I knew by the look on her face that she was gonna tell mom what i had been doing. "Anna what the heck are you doing here" it was a dumb question because i already knew my mom had sent her to spy on me. "i.. i... ummmm mom told me to come find you" she sounded embarrassed. I peeled myself off of Cam which was not easy since he still was holding me to him. "Ivy im gonna go now I'll tell mom your busy" she said her face was red. She walked out of the room and i already knew what was gonna happen... As soon as i pulled away from Cam which was pretty hard since we were tangled together. i walked out of his room and followed Anna out to her car we drove home in silence. "Are you gonna tell mom what i was doing?" i mumbled she looked over at me quickly and scowled "of course im gonna tell mom ARE YOU CRAZY WHY WOULDN'T I TELL HER!" she yelled "you know your not suppose to be with HIM" she yelled again "don't tell her come on Anna you know what will happen if you tell" i said i felt like i was six inches tall i knew mom would lock me up in my room and forbid me to see Cam again i wasn't gonna let that happen. i heard my phone ring it was Cam i answered. "hello" i said "Are you OK? im sorry for getting you in trouble" he said in a voice like silk "its fine your worth the trouble" i said "Ivy i love you is there anything i can do to get you out of trouble?" "i don't know probably not though" i said sadly "well if you find out anything tell me OK" "will do" "sweet OK i got to go bye love you" "love you too bye" i hung up and some car hits us. My head slammed the back of my seat and i got knocked out. When i woke up i was in the hospital and my family and Cam were standing around my bed i sit up groggily. "who are you people?" i asked i truly didn't know anything that happened or who these people were.