lovers | Teen Ink

lovers

By Tbug1997 PLATINUM, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
Tbug1997 PLATINUM, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania

When in doubt... Blame it on your siblings
when life gives you skittles throw them at random people and yell FEEL THE RAINBOW

I know we were meant to be together ever since the first time i saw him. I'm pretty sure he knew it to. Of course if he didn't know that we were meant for each other we wouldn't be standing in his room making out. i heard him whisper in my ear "i love you Ivy" i smile and whisper back "i love you too Cam". i felt his lips trail over my collar bone alone my jawline and finally back to my lips. We fell back into his bed and i felt his hands go up my shirt and my hands went under his shirt feeling his muscular body. i let out a pleasureful moan. then the door to his room opens and there in the doorway is my younger sister Anna. I knew by the look on her face that she was gonna tell mom what i had been doing. "Anna what the heck are you doing here" it was a dumb question because i already knew my mom had sent her to spy on me. "i.. i... ummmm mom told me to come find you" she sounded embarrassed. I peeled myself off of Cam which was not easy since he still was holding me to him. "Ivy im gonna go now I'll tell mom your busy" she said her face was red. She walked out of the room and i already knew what was gonna happen... As soon as i pulled away from Cam which was pretty hard since we were tangled together. i walked out of his room and followed Anna out to her car we drove home in silence. "Are you gonna tell mom what i was doing?" i mumbled she looked over at me quickly and scowled "of course im gonna tell mom ARE YOU CRAZY WHY WOULDN'T I TELL HER!" she yelled "you know your not suppose to be with HIM" she yelled again "don't tell her come on Anna you know what will happen if you tell" i said i felt like i was six inches tall i knew mom would lock me up in my room and forbid me to see Cam again i wasn't gonna let that happen. i heard my phone ring it was Cam i answered. "hello" i said "Are you OK? im sorry for getting you in trouble" he said in a voice like silk "its fine your worth the trouble" i said "Ivy i love you is there anything i can do to get you out of trouble?" "i don't know probably not though" i said sadly "well if you find out anything tell me OK" "will do" "sweet OK i got to go bye love you" "love you too bye" i hung up and some car hits us. My head slammed the back of my seat and i got knocked out. When i woke up i was in the hospital and my family and Cam were standing around my bed i sit up groggily. "who are you people?" i asked i truly didn't know anything that happened or who these people were.

RunningFree said...
Go ahead, I don't care :)

i think i wanna delete this what do u think

RunningFree said...
There are a lot of grammar and punctuation mistakes, but those are easy to fix.  When you have a new person speak, you have to start a new paragraph.
At the beginning I could tell you felt some passion towards the story, but towards the end you kind of rushed to the conclusion.  I wasn't sure what was happening at times.  I also agree with RJ, if she can't remember who they are, she can't tell the story because she wouldn't remember the story.

..RJ.. PLATINUM, Phelan, California

"Your temper is the only thing you cannot misplace by losing it" -- anger management(movie)

I think you did most of that though. good job.

..RJ.. PLATINUM, Phelan, California

Work on spacing, length, and always write what you know. If you are guessing throughout the story, it's not going to be as good as if you know what say, snow looks like if you're writing about that.

length- try short and long stories and see what works best for you.

Spacing- this all has to do with the mood of your story. if you want it slightly mysterious, more spaces(but the sentences all have to be good, and not just fragments) If you want it fast-paced and not much thinking by the reader, not so many spaces.

Spelling+grammar- big one. If you want reader to understand, you have to make sure these are both correct(for the most part) though, because this is english, you can bend the rules in alot of places.

hey i hate to be one of those people who write comments on their own work but can anyone give me any ideas/opinions on how to become a better writer

dancing.inthe.rain GOLD, Bowling Green, Kentucky

"We all fear death and question our place in the universe. The artist's job is not to subcome to dispair, but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existance." -Gertrude Stein in the movie Midnight In Paris.

i agree. it is a beautiful story but it doesnt really make sence that she tells us who they are and then she no longer remembers

..RJ.. PLATINUM, Phelan, California

Only problem I see is that you kept telling us who they were in HER perspective at the end when she can't remember who the are.

Otherwise, I love it. Great work. :)

ketchupheadwriter GOLD, Centralia, Washington

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

perfect u painted a pic for me to see.lol.sounds horrible.