A Guy and a Girl | Teen Ink

A Guy and a Girl

May 22, 2011
By jmswriter1 SILVER, Champaign, Illinois
jmswriter1 SILVER, Champaign, Illinois
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

One day, a girl saw a guy, they fell in love. The guy said that he would never love another. The girl said the same. The next day the guy saw a girl. He fell for her, but he pushed his feeling for her away, keeping his promise to his girlfriend. He promised to stay true to her, and to never love another. The next day, he talked to her about what happened. She never trusted him the same again. She said to him, “You said you would never love another, and you did.” His response was plain.
“I'm sorry. Forgive me. Please, I didn't follow her, I didn't talk to her, I didn't do anything with her. Please. Forgive me.” She turned and left. Every moment until the next day, the girl wept. She wept and wept and didn't stop. The guy came to her doorstep. He knocked on her door, and there was no answer. He stood there, waiting for hours, waiting for her to come out and talk to him. She never did. Out of anger the guy left and went to the other girls' house. She hadn't seen him before. She and him made promises to each other. To never fall for another.