Be My Prince Charming | Teen Ink

Be My Prince Charming

By Purplefilly SILVER, Medford, Oregon
Purplefilly SILVER, Medford, Oregon

Todo se vale en amor y la guerra.

And since you know you cannot see so well as by reflection, I, your glass, will modestly discover to yourself, that of yourself, which you yet know not of.

Once upon a time, there was a princess. She had very little when it came to family relationships, but she had found one thing many dreamed for: true love. The only problem with this was that she had two best friends that would be there through thick and thin that were openly in love with her prince charming. He was everything to her, but her friends were everything to the power of infinity. They could see something between the two of them, and would give up the world for her. The only problem with that was she refused to break their hearts. So she didn't. She could never hurt anyone anymore then they already hurt. She kept her mouth shut and lived sadly ever after.

Teenage love at its finest...

Cameandgonesmarty ELITE, North Vancouver, Other

"One day, your life will flash before your eyes; make sure it's worth watching."

short, sweet, to-the-pont, heartbreaking, sad, true...all in like, 15 lines.

wow

Kat4ever333 GOLD, Orange, California

I make dark things beautiful and beautiful things dark!
-Kerli I.L.U

PERFECT! it was sweet simple and got to the point and it made sense, because every girl or guy goes through that....good work love it