I Am Still Loving You :) | Teen Ink

I Am Still Loving You :)

By JLEIGH96 GOLD, Corydon, Indiana
JLEIGH96 GOLD, Corydon, Indiana

Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb it will live its entire life believing it is stupid. -Albert Einstein

Text Sent: 7:45
Rachel: Are you really leaving?
Doug: Yea, I leave tomorrow. I’m sorry I love you.
Rachel: :( I love you too. I am going to miss you.
Doug: Let’s meet at “Our Tree”
Rachel: O.K. :P
Later By the Tree
Rachel walks up wearing her pink sundress and brown flip-flops she notices that he is sitting under the tree waiting for her so she runs to him. “Doug!” He stands up and runs to her. They meet halfway and share their last kiss before he leaves on a plane for Italy tomorrow. “Doug, I will do anything for you to stay with me just name it….”
“there is nothing we can do to end this, but I believe it is best to go our separate ways when I move. I will tell you one thing when I turn 18 I am coming back for you and nothing will stop me then… I love you.” He hugs her tight and turns to walk away. She starts to cry as she sits under the tree looking up at their names carved together (Rachel & Doug forever and always) She then stands up and begins to walk home.
Later That Night
Rachel couldn’t sleep so she got up for some water as she walked into the kitchen she noticed a note and some flowers the note said “Still Loving you ?” She got her water and went back to bed. She quickly fell asleep this time knowing that he still loved her.
The Next Morning
Rachel got up, ate, brushed her teeth, and sat on the couch to watch her favorite television show “Fox News”. When she turned the tv on her eyes widened and she screamed. Candice began to report a devastating story, “This morning a plane leaving for Italy crashed and there were no survivors.”
Rachel ran to the closet in her bedroom grabbed a slipknot and left the house with a piece of paper and a pen. As she left her phone alerted a text from Doug.
Doug: Hey, baby couldn’t leave you. Just woke up so lets meet again by “Our Tree”.
Rachel
Rachel stood by the tree and began writing a note, she then took the slipknot and hung it on the branch above their names. She Stood on a chair that campers had left in the woods and slid the slipknot over her face until it was around her neck. Rachel prayed and said, “I am still loving you too.” Then she jumped.
Doug
Doug had just got done with breakfast and now he was freshening up. 30 minutes in the shower, threw on some clothes and left. He arrived at a flower shop, got her some red and white rose then was on his way to the tree.
When he arrived to the tree the roses fell to the dry earth and he began to scream. There she was, the love of his life hanging from their tree with a note in hand that read,

“ Family and Freiends,

I love you all, but my life has had to come to an end for the love of my life has perished in an airplane accident… I love him more than anything in this world and we will be together soon… And I am Sorry.

Goodbye.”

This was inspired by a forward.

JLEIGH96 GOLD said...
JLEIGH96 GOLD, Corydon, Indiana

Thanks alot :p Really appreciate the compliment 

Mynameislindsayy SILVER, Seattle, Washington

"I'd rather just except who I am, what's the use of trying to change?"

Wow. Just wow. I am speechless. this was amazing.

JLEIGH96 GOLD said...
JLEIGH96 GOLD, Corydon, Indiana

Thanks alot:) it is always nice to get compliments on my work...

RayBaytheDinosaur GOLD, Hampton, South Carolina

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Modern day Romeo and Juliet... i really loved it but it was super sad =( great writing though =)

JLEIGH96 GOLD said...
JLEIGH96 GOLD, Corydon, Indiana

thanks that means alot

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

Wow, super sad love story.  I think people shouldn't be THAT impulsive.  Great job.