Love at first sight | Teen Ink

Love at first sight

By FutureWriter101 PLATINUM, Gabarone, Other
FutureWriter101 PLATINUM, Gabarone, Other

Happiness can be found even in the most darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the lights

They say that when a person spots another person from afar or up close it’s possible that they could instantly fall in love. Whether it’s with a boy or a girl the heart wants what the heart wants. I am somewhat proud to say that I have had that experience with someone. I’m not the type of girl who would ignore their feelings for someone and when I find that person I try to get their attention as much as possible without ending up looking too obsessive. My name is Justina Tollhouse and I am currently admiring a boy at my school from afar. I don’t know if its love exactly because we don’t spend that much time together even though I would very much like to. However I do acknowledge his existence and think about him everyday and try to pluck up enough nerve to talk to him as much as possible. His name Ashton Carmichael and I have been in love with him ever since first laid eyes on him. We are both only just 16 years old and I know that most adults say that teenagers are to immature to know what love means but I beg to differ. I do feel something every time I somehow manage to talk to him. I do feel something every time I look into those big, dark, gorgeous, mysterious, seductive eyes of his. I do feel something every time I’m close enough to smell his luscious scent of manhood. If that’s not love then I don’t know what else it could be. Everyday I dream and hope that he would soon be mine. Everyday I long for him to appreciate my existence as I have done for him. He is the type of guy to have the entire package. He’s tall, smart, ambitious, sweet, kind, funny and has the most amazing body any guy his age could ever dream of having. How do I know that last bit you ask? Well one day I snuck into the boys changing room at school and I managed to catch him without his shirt on. That sight alone honestly made me want to faint but luckily I ran out before he could notice that I was even there. After admiring him from a far long enough I decided that it was about time he knew how I felt about him. Unfortunately after expressing my deepest desire to finally be with him at last I was sadly rejected. His response was that he didn’t want to be in a relationship while he was still in high school. Even though my heart felt like it had been ripped apart I still couldn’t stop myself from loving him. We are of coarse just friends, for now at least.