Dying Fate Prologue | Teen Ink

Dying Fate Prologue

By DimitriLover2720 BRONZE, Manassas, Virginia
DimitriLover2720 BRONZE, Manassas, Virginia

To me, Fearless is not the absence of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
- Taylor Swift

He was gone. He left me all alone, to drown in my darkness and sorrow. I can still feel him breathing. I can still hear him whisper to me, with is sweet, soft, melodious voice.

“I’ll always be with you, my love.” The breathtaking promise he made to me. But he broke it. He can’t love me anymore. He never should’ve loved me. He wasn’t here, and he would never be here again. He was lost in the shadows of time, but still lingering in my memory and heart. He was dead. He died. No. He was killed. Because of me. Keith was dead, and it was all my fault.

It should’ve been me. It was my battle to fight, not his. But he fought for me. Died for me. It was all because of that da** curse. What f***ing idiot would be stupid enough to steal from an ancient burial ground? I was born with this curse and Keith restored me. Saved me.

But he might as well have killed me. When he died, he took my soul, the soul I never had, with him. He left me a blank, empty shell. God, I hate what I am. A freaking creature of the night. A slave of the moon. A bloodsucker. Vampire.

But it was more than that. Keith dies because of me. I ruined his life. Destroyed his beautiful youth. I killed his existence. I, Arianna Madison, was a murderer.

- Taylor Swift

Thank you soo much!! That's soo sweet! If you want to read more, it's on Wattpad. My user name is the same, but the name is "Awakening Fate" instead.

Miranda_K. BRONZE, Donora, Pennsylvania

I am only one, but still I am one; I cannot do everything but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do something I can do.

~ Edward E. Hale

Captivating!!! you have such a talent! <3