Hidden Feelings | Teen Ink

Hidden Feelings

By HiddenAngelInTheDark PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York
HiddenAngelInTheDark PLATINUM, Brooklyn, New York

Theres so many that I can't pick sorry

There she was...the girl who hunted my dreams...turned my knees into jello...the girl who stolen my heart. Samantha Kay. She's she most amazing and beautiful girl to ever walk foot on the planet. My name is Amy Wethode and well I'm in love with my best friend. 

Sammy and I were over at my house working on our homework like always. Even though I'm a huge nerd I always try and convince Sam that it's better to do it and get it over with than failing. She would always just smirk at me and say "Yeah ok Am" I couldn't help but get goosebumps from her slightly touch. I remember when I first saw her. I just enter the 8th grade and was nervous as hell my last two years of middle school were intense. I came out as a lesbian and everyone disliked me for it. Others pity or didn't care for me and I was glad. I didn't trust anyone but teachers half the time and well...her. I was in my English class when Ms. Kim said that we were gonna have a new student joining us. I heard some whispers and looked up to see a angel. Her breath taking blue eyes as bright as the ocean, her silky skin and cute freckles I almost couldn't catch my breath. She was told to sit beside me and it felt like a gift from God himself. She had more of a punk rocker style even with these stupid ass uniform. I smiled to myself as I tried to hide my excitement. 

However after a while we became friends and alot of guys tried to hit on her causing me to unlock my dark side and almost kill one of them. I was busy typing away on my laptop I keep sneaking glances over at Sam wishing I could be open with her. In my head I thought STOP LOOKING AT HER CREEP!! I sighed and placed my laptop down just as
Sam turned it toward her. "Sam don't!" I shouted too quickly but she began to read my writing. It was a story about how I felt about her. Shortly after she leaned up looked me in the eye and gently kissed my lips. Being shocked and staying frozen she cupped my cheek in the palm of her hand and deepen it a bit. Kissing back softly I pulled away and smiled. A blush appeared on her cute cheeks as she said "I never knew you felt that way Am and I must say I like you alot as well" nodding my head I gently kissed her forehead as she tackle me into a hug.

And it was the best day of my life

I wrote a story based on my girlfriend and I and edited this piece based off my story

Theres so many that I can't pick sorry

Thank you glad you like it and flawless is sweet but doesn't catch my eye really I like realistic as well, check out my other work hope you enjoy

Soleil BRONZE said...
Soleil BRONZE, Ames, Iowa

"Don't look back on happiness or dream of it in the future. You are only sure of today- do not let yourself be cheated out of it."

I love this- it is so vivid and real and unlike all those perfect flawless stories. very unique. one thing to work on is phrasing- but i love your ideas!