Richest Unforgettable Words | Teen Ink

Richest Unforgettable Words

By InfinityandBeyond01 BRONZE, N/a, California
InfinityandBeyond01 BRONZE, N/a, California

Stay Strong! <3

"Can't you hear the soothing whispers the wind tells you? Or the hummingbirds lullaby? What about the sun's precious greeting? Have you ever felt the butterflies wings brushing away your troubles?" I close my eyes waiting for your words to appear. As I do that, You continue with your beautiful sights of the world."And couldn't you hear the leaves rustling sweet memories to you? Or the flowers charming compliments? Can you see the great blue sky admiring you from up above? Do you hear the people's joyful laugh that consumes the air we breathe?" You always knew patience wasn't my specialty , so as I sit here with you. Hand in hand, my eyes closed and trying so hard not to be impatient but my oh my does your words sound tasteful. I want to see, feel, hear and touch each and everyone of them. But I couldn't , I was completely utterly hopeless starting into still blackness. I sighed with disappointment and open my eyes to see your heavy melting eyes upon mine. "why were your eyes closed?" I felt a rush of embarrassment flow to my cheeks "I ...just..thought..maybe if I closed my eyes, I could see, feel, hear and touch all your words." You laughed sweetly and pulled me into arms "Sometime the trick to see the beauty of things is to keep your pretty brown eyes open." I smiled and asked "How do I feel then?" You pulled me in closer, "You have to your heart be free my dear." I rested my head onto your chest. "And how do I hear?" You kissed my forehead, "Well you must clear all the harsh reality's thoughts and you need to believe in the unseen." I felt light as a feather in your arms,"What about touch...how can I touch?" You picked my up and leaned a bit closer, "Ah, that's one of my specialty love but if you really want to know..." My heart rapidly beat with every breath you took, your soft strong hands caressing my face while your lips meet mine. Then you whispered into my ear the most richest unforgettable words I ever heard - I love you<3

Stay Strong! <3

:) thank you.

Blackwolfen BRONZE, Sarasota, Florida

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may not be a line at all."

-Count Dooku

wow.... i am blown away....

Maria said...
I don't see why anyone hasn't wrote on this...its beautiful..so beautiful. Such pretty amazing imagery.