Do you really love me | Teen Ink

Do you really love me

By dreamer3 SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma
dreamer3 SILVER, Edmond, Oklahoma

Everything happens for a reason even if you don't know what that reason is.

"Tell me that you don't have feelings for her"i asked Nate Balten as we sat on his couch."What are you talking about"he said as he put his arm around me."Don't"i said then got up from the couch "Kelsey what's wrong"he said."Nate I'm not blind i see the way you look at her"i said."Who are you talking about Kelsey i only have my eyes set on you"he said."Crystal Dalton the girl in our physics class" i said my voice getting louder."Will you calm down" he said as he turned on the TV then stretched out on the couch.There was no room for me so i sat down in a chair beside the couch."So you have no feelings for her" i said "Kelsey I'm your boyfriend not hers"he said.After a few minutes Nate was asleep his phone started to ring.He didn't wake up his phone was on the table in front of him.After three rings i picked up the phone it was someone named candy.Who in the world is candy i thought after the fourth ring i answered."Hello Nate are you there"the voice said it was Ginger Anderson.She was in Nate's European history class i decided to disguised my voice."Oh my ginger what's up" i said my voice deep."Hey baby did you forget about our date tonight"she said.Date they have a date he's going to cheat on me i thought"on ginger i can't" i said."Why not don't you love me"she said "of course i do" i said then rolled my eyes."Is it that girl's fault Nate i thought you were going to dump her."She said "what girl"i said "what's her face Cindy,Kelly"she said."Kelsey" i said "yeah that's her"she said"so i was going to dump her for you"i said."Yeah you promised right after you slept with me jeez and they say I'm forgetful"she said."Ginger i gotta go" i said then hanged up before she could say anything.Nate was still asleep that cheater i thought then threw his phone against the wall.Then went to the kitchen and filled up a pot full of water."Nate" i said quietly he didn't answer me "Nate" i yelled then threw the water on him."What in the world Kelsey"he said "don't Kelsey me" i said as i watched him get up from the wet soggy couch."Ginger called"i said "who"he said before i could go on he saw his phone "you broke my phone"he yelled."You slept with her"i said then threw the pot at him."No i didn't"he said "were you going to break up with me" i asked me."Of course not baby i love"he said"you know it's being four months since you called me baby"i said."I'm sorry"he said"so were you going to tell me the truth or keep lying" i said he didn't answer.He tried to hug me but i was out of reach i grabbed my bag and left.

I hope that people like it

GodSpell98 GOLD, Lincoln, Nebraska

"THE HUNKY-DORY THING ZAPPED ME!!" or "“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams”. or anything from Lord of the Rings or Star Trek.

This is a really good story, but I think you should re-type it and make sure every time someone starts speaking, click enter and indent it. Also, remember to capitalize words like I and names. This could really expand into a novel, with this part being the beginning of the climax!