Dream of Dreams | Teen Ink

Dream of Dreams

By Sydney.R.D BRONZE, Duluth, Minnesota
Sydney.R.D BRONZE, Duluth, Minnesota

Once upon a time I dreamed I was a bird. And I tried to fly...

ThoughI did not know how...

Flying Lessons: Think of something you love to do. Feel your heart get lighter. Start to soar.

I was in a café. It was warm, with the aroma of coffee in every breath I took. I was doing my homework, I can’t recall what subject it was or maybe I wasn’t even doing homework, maybe I was 25 years old with a job and I was just working. Then He came from behind, and kissed me. It was light but heart-stopping. Then He lifted me out of the chair, kissing me while whirling. It was fun, the most fun I could imagine a kiss could be, I remember giggling and him kissing me behind the ear, it was a fairytale, but it may never come true. The kissing and whirling felt as if it could last forever, but it didn’t. He put me down and the next kiss was more passionate than the others. I had to stand on the tips of my toes because of his towing hight over me, but I couldn’t keep my balance, so He was the shoulder I leaned on. He was the ground that kept me from falling. He then lifted me up, my hair surrounding his face, the ends tickling the skin on his cheeks, and there was one more light, fun, in the moment kiss. Then of course I had to end the Fairytale saying I had to finish my work, but he sat beside me, playing with my hair, whispering sweet complements into my ears, His breath tickling the side of my face. And all was wonderful, enjoyable, magnificent, pleasant, sensational, or any other adjective that is a synonym of those words.

He was this magnificent joy in my world, the world thats in my head that is. I don’t think He, the one thats in the real world, would have or ever will dream of me like that. All I can do is Hope&Wish

It was a dream

CreativeEagle BRONZE, Minerva, Ohio

Thank you captain obvious!Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back.

Aww!! It was so sweet. I felt like i was there and that was me, wishing it wasn't a dream ;)

GracieMay SILVER, Brownsville, Oregon

Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation.
Graham Greene

I love it! the way you describe it takes me there and I love that it was a dream.