Harsh Love | Teen Ink

Harsh Love

By Andy_Nicole SILVER, Hardtner, Kansas
Andy_Nicole SILVER, Hardtner, Kansas

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. -Marilyn Monroe

"Payback!" a strange voice said. Bang. I felt my body . I didn't feel anything? Jason, he most have shot Jason! I felt over his body quickly. I suddenly hit the bullet wound. It was right in the middle of his head. "Jason, you can't leave me! Stay with me, please Jason!" I yelled. Gasping for air he responded, "Laur, I lov-"

I woke up from my dream screaming his name. I've been having the same dream ever since he died. I looked over at my clock and it read 3:38. It was way to early for me to get up yet so I turned over and went to sleep, after taking to more sleeping pills. I didn't wake back up until 10:30 that morning. It felt good to be finally able to sleep again.

I quickly got out of bed and took a shower. I took my good time in the shower. It felt good to have the warm water hit me the way it did. I felt alive for the first time since Jason died. I have no idea why it took so long for me to feel this way but suddenly I did and it felt great. After my shower I went over to my closet and pulled a pair of skinny jeans and sweater out. I brushed my hair and put on the clothes. I ran to my truck and started it then i was off to get my morning coffee.

This is a piece from my book I'm writing called Harsh Love. It is being wrote on a website called wattpad.com. My user name is crazy631976 and the book is called Harsh Love if you want to read it. Please vote and comment on this piece please I would highly appreciate it:)