No more | Teen Ink

No more

He looked to the black Mercedes. She was gone and all he could do was to look, to watch, to stare. It started raining again, but he did not notice. She was gone. What else could he do now? No more walking around the flower shop and smelling the sweetness of the spring flowers. No more going into the kitchen of his father`s candy shop to steal the candies he has just baked. No more the tree.

Oh, the tree.

It seems like they`ve spent the entire summer under that tree. They just walked to the park and sit. They used to sit under that same tree day after day, used to eat the candies he`d just stolen and talk until the sun decided to hide itself beyond the mountains. They always wanted more time. He wanted to admire those green eyes and she wanted to look at his silly smile. Just a little more, he thought. Just a little. But the moon was already crossing the sky and the stars already started to appear in the dark-blue sky. It was time to go. Then he guided her across the streets, where earlier children played soccer. He took her home, gave her a goodnight kiss and walked home. As he crossed the empty streets he was already thinking about spending the day with her tomorrow.

But no more because now the black Mercedes was crossing the same streets where he`d guided her. He could see on the window of the black Mercedes the girl looking at him. He could see as the green eyes, he`d admired so much, watered. He wanted to kiss her once again and hug her and say goodbye.

But no more. The black Mercedes turned the corner in the end of the street and disappeared into the rain and the night. All he wanted was a little more time with her. But the sun already hidden between the mountains and now the stars did not appear. And they wouldn`t, because now a storm was approaching. He wanted to see the sun, the moon, the tree and those green eyes again.

But no more. It was cold, raining and she was gone. His father guided him across the pavement into his house.

`Come on`, he said as he guided his son back home.

`You have school tomorrow. `.

i'm not from US. i'm actually from brazil, so if there is some mistake in my article i apologize and hope to have tha chance to fix it. i hope you like the article.

TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton
" Balance your life with spiritual experiences that remind and prepare you for continued, daily ministering to others." - M. Russell Ballard
"Love is expressed in a smile, a wave, a kind comment, a compliment." - Thomas S. Monson

~greetings from the US :)
your grammar was perfect and I saw no spelling errors. Also, backstory???

Hermione-Granger BRONZE, Bethel Park, Pennsylvania
Awesome job! This is great!

GraceSH BRONZE said...
GraceSH BRONZE, Springfield, Minnesota
Great job ! I really like it

ChasityTaylor SILVER, Denham Springs, Louisiana

"In terms of noodles, all bets on Trump."- my very strange friends

I love it!

I love it! :) You described everything really well, it was great.

(I'm not from the US either, I live in Bosnia.)

Dushan said...
Nice article. It indicates that many things are temporary in this life. With an improvement of your grammar I'm sure your story would be even better.

~greetings from Serbia