A Taste so Luscious | Teen Ink

A Taste so Luscious

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

Give it to me, a taste so luscious and sweet. One's smell lingers in my nose, and my mouth begins to water. You are my song, my wine. Allow that blood that pumps through your veins to scream.

Scream my name.

Scream for love, sweet creature so pale and pure. You are the rose that I wish to consume, to devour. The moonlight has never wept so much before, wrapping its light around your tiny body and blinding all who glance your way.

So alluring.

So superb.

And here I am, kissing your scarlet lips with my hands resting above your slender hips. You've been placed here by fate, poor creature, by such horrible luck.

Because I'll consume you, believe me, before the curtains fall. The story must come to an end, and the finale will be rich. Allow this kiss to be your last when I break away. I treasure something more, little girl, before I take my leave.

My lips linger on your throat, such a smell drives me in!

I'll drown myself within it, just a little longer as we stand her in the moon.

I've had enough, I'm full. But what did you expect?

I'm not human, no, not even close.

And as a monster, I take what I please, and claim the spot light when it's time to end the show.

Aww, really? Thanks, @Anastasia.Z! I really appreciate it when you comment on my work :)

Anastasia.Z BRONZE, West Newton, Pennsylvania

Life is like quicksand. The more we struggle, the more we drown in it. -Keanu Reeves

Wow, @ScarlettJ. This is amazing!!