Devour Me | Teen Ink

Devour Me

By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania

"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."

His attention is bought cheap. He looks at me with lustful eyes. Wanting, hungry. I've been impossible for him to find in this night, but within this hour, his eyes haunt mine.

Tonight I've fallen for him, and once being so impossible to touch, I'm now his canvas to touch and destory. Tonight I will fall for him, over and over until I lose the power to change my mind.

Over again.

Again, again, again.

I'll continue this destructive path of hide and seek with him.

His hunger and his cravings were so well masked until his lips brushed against mine, forcefully parting them until he could breathe into me.

I was drinking in his scent of madness. And what is love, if not pain and madness?

I was being dismantled by his hands, rough and strong, moving up my back to grip my hair and crush his mouth to my jaw. Our self control so meager now and hardly existing. The best part of the night was us, was that our words were said with actions instead of sentences.

I've never felt so...

so.....

Whole.

My cheeks are moist and my breath is ragged and his hands dare to touch me in ways that should be sinful. I cry out, crawl at the air that wont find it's way to my lungs because his lips are just so strong and hungry. I'm being consumed. Devoured.

I want him to be my oxygen.

I want his hands on me forever and never and maybe I'm confused or stupid but right now, right here, I don't care.

I look into those skies within his eyes and am falling through the clouds. He's my thunder when I'm the lightning together we're a storm.

I've never wanted this, I've always needed this, I've always needed him. He pulls away, breathing heavily and laying his forehead against mine to stare into my eyes.

He's my Oxygen.

He's my Destiny.

He's Mine.

My blood is screaming and I'm so scared but I'm ready for this, for him. I didn't know I could feel so helpless, so hungry and so loved. His face, his mouth, lips and eyes, I kiss them.

This man is my heart, and I intend on keeping it beating.

Fastly, steadily.

Daisy1356 said...
Wow. This was great!

Thank you so much!

Anastasia.Z BRONZE, West Newton, Pennsylvania

Life is like quicksand. The more we struggle, the more we drown in it. -Keanu Reeves

@ScarlettJ. this is absolutely incredible. I loved every minuet of it. It was powerful and erotic and LOVELY! Great job, my dear!