I Hate It When | Teen Ink

I Hate It When

By Trin_Freckles GOLD, Troutman, North Carolina
Trin_Freckles GOLD, Troutman, North Carolina

When your sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead

I hate it when he looks at me that way, the way that gives me butterflies and makes me blush. He knows it too, he knows that i’m miserable and he wants it to stay like that. I hate it when he lets me cuddle with him, when he lets me drift to sleep in his arm, showing the others i’m “his” like i’m some piece of property or something. I hate it when he stares at me while I talk to my friends, with the same look of “want” or “love”. I hate it when he tells me I make him blush, he knows that it only makes me blush in the long run, it makes me feel like he actually wants me. I hate it when he admits to liking me, it confuses me when he says he just wants to be friends. I hate it when he looks at me like he wants to kiss me, it only wants me to listen to those eyes, the eyes that gives me butterflies, and go through with it. I hate it when he looks at me and smiles, because he can’t contain himself, it makes me smile, when i’m trying to forget him and move on. I hate it when he tells me he doesn't want to lose me, especially those eyes, everytime I bring it up, he tells me this, it crushes me and makes me love him even more each time. I hate it that im starting to fall for him even more tha I should, if he’s not going to do anything than why am I still trying to be in his life. I should just move on, go and find myself a real boyfriend, its the only thing that actually makes sense.

My Story