just for a happliy ever after | Teen Ink

just for a happliy ever after

January 12, 2016
By Anonymous

Once upon a time in a wealthy town of Kansas there lived 4 girls Sarah, Sam, Kattie, and Kat. Sarah and Sam are best friends. They became best friends when they were 3 years of age due to their fathers being best friends when they meet at cancer event and became close ever since. Two years later both of their fathers died from brain and lung cancer when they were only 5 years old so they had to move in with their mothers. Today they are 18 and they spend most of their time together. Their moms can’t live with being in the house so they constantly go on trips or out. Kattie and Kat are mean sisters who parents are mean and rude to people which lead the girl to act like them.
        One hot summer day the Sarah and Sam were in the house dancing and having fun when suddenly the door bell rung and Sarah decided to check who it was. When she opened the door she discovered no one was there but a large well decorated envelope that read “you are invited to Prince Max 19th birthday ball. Prince is a very kind and loving person who hated when people were being bullied or picked on. Later on that day Sarah and Sam decided to the mall to go shopping for a dress for the event. About 15mins later they arrived to a store named “diamonds” they walked around store in search of the perfect dress. Sam found a Pink sleeveless dress but Sarah on the other hand could find the right one. Sam insisted Sarah to walk down the last aisle of the store and a dress caught her eye.
          The dress was a silver dress with diamonds on the right sleeve she ran to get it her eyes never left it she told Sam she was going to get it with the biggest smile ever. Just then 2 girls by the name of Kattie and Kat walked and started talking to the owner of the store but Sarah wasn’t really minding that her mind was too focus on the dress. Sarah walked up to the owner of the store and said “excuse me ma’am would you mind me asking you what is the cost of this dress?’ the owner looked at the dress and said “500$ plus tax” when Sarah heard the price she frowned because she couldn’t afford it. Kattie and Kat laughed and took the dress and said “I can afford it ill buy it” Sarah was getting kinda upset and said “hey that’s my dress I want that” but the girls said “not anymore” and walked out the store with the dress.
             Sarah was shocked about what just happened to her. She really wanted that dress but it was took and bought before her eyes now she doesn’t know what to wear. She only has 3 more hours to find the perfect dress for the ball. Sarah and Sam decided to go home. When they arrived home Sarah couldn’t do anything but cry because it wasn’t nothing else she could do she really want to go to the ball. Later on that night she decided to go sit outside a shooting star passed by and she wished on the star for someone to help her .Then a magical thing happen the star shot from out the sky to right infront of her. Her reaction was to scream and that she did then Sam came out and asked what was wrong. While Sarah was telling her the story Sam had a puzzled look on her face and looked up and seen a very pretty woman sitting there smiling.
              “Did you wish on a star?” the pretty woman sked “Ye—sss I did-dd” Sarah said. The pretty woman chuckled lightly and said “ It’s no need to be afraid sweetie, Hi I’m your fairy godmother Serena and I’m here to help like you asked, now what is it you need help with sweet heart?” “I need help finding a dress to the ball to night and also need a ride but as you can see I don’t have neither of them” Sarah said. Sarah didn’t know that she had a idea in hand to get her what she needed. “Don’t worry honey I got everything covered just stand up for me and Sam pass me that small pebble please” Sarah stood up and her fairy godmother told her to walk towards her and spin around.
                 Sarah did just that and she transformed her night gown to a gorgeous sleeveless white puffy dress with diamonds all over the breast area and some diamond in crusted pumps. She was so shocked she was in tears she was thanking her none stop. She didn’t know that she wasn’t finish, she held the pebble in her hand and asked “Sarah what is your dream car?” a Bentley was her response and right before her eyes there was a Bentley “It’s all yours honey for the rest of your life now go ahead and go to that party” Sarah and Sam got in the car thanked her and they were on their way. When they arrived there where thousands of people twerking, drinking, smoking and having lots of fun.
                 Sarah and Sam joined the fun they were having the time of their lives. Then Prince Max walked up and thanked them for coming and asked Sarah to dance with him. Sarah didn’t want to leave Sam by herself but someone was already dance in with someone so she chuckled and said yes. A slow song came on and they started tell each other about themselves the song changed so they walk to the bar and got themselves a drink and continued talking. Just them Sam ran over to her with some shocking news. Their moms got in a really bad car crash. So she ran out of the party and left her purse behind.
                  When they arrived to the hospital and found out they died. Later on that night they went home and cried for two days straight until their funeral which was in 2 days. The day of the funeral they got lots of gifts. After the burial Sarah and Sam had to buy stuff for the house but they needed their id’s but Sarah left her purse at the party. 2 days later Prince went around the town asking everyone if they knew that person Kattie and Kat heard the news and tried to look like Sarah to be with him but he didn’t fall for it. Then he asked a really small lady and she lead him to the house and he found her and said “I believe you left this” she thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. Then he asked her out and she said yes. She thought to herself and said “I went through all of this for a happy ending”. And they lived happily ever after.