Tragic story | Teen Ink

Tragic story

By babybunny DIAMOND, Hickory, North Carolina
babybunny DIAMOND, Hickory, North Carolina

"there are no friends or enemies in this life; just selfish desires based on instincts and self lustings."

I was born in the village of Calizia in the sanctuary. I was born to be the priestess of Zeursa, the female warrior goddess. All our female warriors looked to Zeursa and I for guidance, for I was Zeursa’s servant; passing on her wishes to the living.

When I was 15, an army attacked our village, taking siege of it. The women warriors fought bravely, but were all brutally slaughtered like cattle. The invaders were from our neighboring village of Comansusa. They knew of me; the priestess who led the warrior women in the name of Zeursa and figured that if I lived, more warriors would rise up and rebel against their rule. For this reason, they ordered my death, but I soon fled before they could find me; leaving and abandoning my people behind me.

I traveled for weeks until I finally came across a kingdom across a wide ocean. This kingdom was named Klair. Here in Klair, there were no wars. The people live in prosperity and happiness. Violence seemed forgotten, but, in truth, lay on the horizon; hidden and buried in the shadows of doubt and denial. When I first came here at age 15, I met many people and soon became friends with several of them. Within the first year of my being here, I married and became the wife of a kind and noble knight named Noveran. Soon after the year mark of my arrival, the war that had reached my previous home was spreading as the soldiers of Comansusa searched and scoured the world for me. It seemed no one knew what the soldiers of Comansusa wanted, and they feared the prospect of the war. After all, the kingdom of Klair had lived in peace for many a century. However, the question was, would the war spread to Klair?

No one here, not even my husband, knows of my past, and I hope that they may never have to find out, but, as we used to say in my old home, tales must come to an end, and that is when the truth shall be told. If this was true, then when and how would my tale end?

my newest book unfortuneatley i cannot write more than a few chapter on teen ink because this is a clean website.

rainbowdotz said...
rainbowdotz, Sucat, Other
wow!! this piece got me interested:)