The Disaster | Teen Ink

The Disaster

It is a beautiful day and there are many people who are living in New York city. Also there are two people who are named Peter and Jack. They are ready to go to work. However, nobody knows a terrible disaster will destroy their life... or

everything.

In the middle of the night, some people are feeling some strange things, like they smelled strange smells or sounds from under the ground. The next day, the water system is not working, so many people wonder why that system is broken. Suddenly, the worst of worst earthquake happens in New York city and it breaks almost all the houses, buildings, and environments with the bad storm.

Also, many scholars now think there are no survivors because it was quite bad. But in New York city, there were only few people living with dust and debris.

However, they cannot eat or drink well, the reason is too much pollution because of this terrible disaster. Almost all people live in the trees or building debris. Two weeks later, many survivor die and some area burn. But they find out aircrafts with military airplanes. Fortunately, two hours later they get foods and drinks by helicopters.

In addition, they become safe and peaceful because of country’s effort and survivors skill to survive in the terrible disaster. Finally, half of citizen died and half is live. It is a one of the best miracle happened in New York.                      

Denny heart jhon qwertyqwerty