Hot Sauce | Teen Ink

Hot Sauce

By oliviarose2001 BRONZE, Papillon, Nebraska
oliviarose2001 BRONZE, Papillon, Nebraska

It’s not every day you wake up in a puddle of hot sauce. And let me tell you it is not fun. It burns like heck when it goes in your eyes. Who would have thought? It also burns when it’s in your mouth. Oh man... it’s in my mouth!  I run down my stairway and into my kitchen and open the fridge and I grab the whole container of milk. Yes, the whole dang thing. And I chug, chug, chug until there is not a drop left. Now that is what I call salvation. Now I can go back to sleep. So, I get back on my bed face first into my pillow. But I totally forgot that my bed is still covered in hot sauce and now my eyes burned like hell on wheels. Now I can’t even see where I am going. This is probably where I die of blindness. But I need to keep fighting. So, I get up off my bed and right when I try and walk, I slip and bang the back of my head on the edge of the bed. And let me tell you it hurt so bad and it made me have memory loss. So, I am wondering why I am on the floor? So, I get up and get in my bed and am confused on why my clothes smell so awful! Then I look down and see hot sauce all over my clothes. It’s not every day you wake up in a puddle of hot sauce. And it starts all over again. 

My name is Olivia and i wrote this piece because i was in a funny and humorous mood and i decided to just write it down on paper. I hope you enjoy!