Fish Lady | Teen Ink

Fish Lady

March 19, 2021
By Loona_world BRONZE, Winchester, California
Loona_world BRONZE, Winchester, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

On a night like this, the sky should be full of stars, but as he looked up, his legs almost gave out, not believing his eyes. He had sawed a lady but she was different she looked like a mermaid but she had no tail they were like legs with fins a more of like fish person looking face. He gasped and ran back to the end of the dock “no I must just be imaging things” and the lady was not there anymore. He gasps and went backward on the wooden dock he went ‘’no I must be imaging things” he slowly walked back to the end of the dock the fish lady was not there anymore.  He was there standing there like he had known it was fake he began to walk off the dock he smirked as he left.

When he had gotten home there was a pearl on his table he picked it up and admired it someone must have left it he shrugged and went to bed he fell in a deep sleep then he had dreamed of the fish lady that he was drowning in the 5water he woke up in a cold sweat he looked at the time it was 1:30 he got up and noticed watery steps inside the house that led out to the door he grabbed his jacket and his sandals and then ran out the door he had sawed it led back to the dock he saw the same pearl on the ledge and threw it back at the ocean as screamed at it. the people walking on the dock gave him looks and he got flustered and said “I have a problem just ignore me” and ran back he was in a panic if that creature was after him then he just decided to rest “Mabey I’m sick he said”

He had then gone to bed he had a full rest and as he got up he had seen the same pearl he had just had an idea he had just swallowed it so he would not see the sight of it anymore so he had gone to the pier one more night so he could just see it was there but as he close to the water staring at it the fish lady appeared and grabbed him and he began to drown trying to fight off the lady as he was trying to swim but then he began to glow and he had turned into one of them no one ever saw him after that.

He had gone to bed he had a full rest and as he got up he had seen the same pearl he had an idea but as he picked it up he felt some type of power from the pearl in a sense it made him feel a bit stronger as he swallowed it.


The author's comments:

I like fantasy and this is kinda my first time making a male charterer in a story.