2100, Year of Fascists | Teen Ink

2100, Year of Fascists

Ice age has destroyed the world as we know it in a big way. It’s not just a normal ice age, it's an ice age that’s poisonous to breathe by the air of the cold event since it took place right after the event. The year is 2100 with temperatures below 0, which is quite is quite significant for people to try and survive. During this new century in the future it's common to see everything advanced in high technology. Dubai particularly is a generally terrifying place particularly ruled by fascists but it'sbut, it’s the only place left that people could live but sort of contrary to popular belief. Once glorious, Burj Khalifa particularly is now icy, and half destroyed but protected by Colonel Zeus's army while half his army is defrosting the ice and repairing the missing parts to the tower. This shows how demonstrating the Burj Khalifa was once beautiful for the most part in history. What makes the Burj Khalifa so important is that the secrets room in there have all the intel of what to do to make Dubai livable again after a catastrophic event. Optimistic private detective, Sergeant Icarus essentially is humanity's only hope, demonstrating how ice age essentially has destroyed the world as we specifically know it in a basically big way besides taking over fascist and Colonel Zeus with Sergeant Icarus own army. Icarus specifically finds the courage to mostly start a secret revolutionary organization called Z to take over Dubai since the problem is that it's the only city left in the world due to an ice age. The fight mostly is jeopardized when Icarus for all intents and purposes is hoaxed by brutal navigator and conqueror, Colonel Zeus, and injures his left eye. This gives an advantage to Icarus but as Icarus tries to finish Zeus, Zeus shoots Icarus oxygen tank and makes his breathing critical, instantly menacing. This shows how optimistic and wealthy Icarus is to save mankind. Icarus's plan is to try and take over Dubai and make it a better place for his army to live in.  Sergeant Icarus essentially is humanity\'s only hope, demonstrating how ice age generally has destroyed the world as we particularly know it, or so they essentially thought. Although with the smelly armed oxygen tanks that smelled like burnt rubber and an unenjoyable wax and metallic taste of the antidote, it helped to not breathe in the poisonous cold air.  Z perhaps try their best for all intents and purposes to basically save mankind. After they defeat controlling fascists with Z, unfortunately only 10% of Z is left but the rest try to restore the icy Burj Khalifa to its very former glory in a major way to live a normal life.

My creativity on this article made me visualize perfectly how and what would happen.Since this is a dytopian my head can picture anything and it's easy for me to create a dystopian.