The weirdest ( I Think Dream) ever | Teen Ink

The weirdest ( I Think Dream) ever

By TheMan123 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
TheMan123 BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin

Last night I dreamt, that I am pushing toward the dark cloud of mars with a green orb around as I chug my fizzy soda I look to my left and I see Abe lincoln giving a speech on a distant rock he stands tall reading his speech I can't make out. I turn to my right and I see a cloud forming into the waves crashing on the Atlantic ocean “ Where am I? ” In my head, I hear Carrie underwood singing Sunday Night football with The help of the echo from a humpback whale while. Carrie underwood is eating waffles and I ponder what is going on is this a dream? 1,000,000,000 seconds go by with me repeating Wie gehts “WOW! Erika is that you? ” I see her for an instant and she is gone then a red thunderstorm hits all around me still heading toward mars and I sing to myself with no control the lyrics to “Staying Alive” By the Bee Gees and I am moving faster than ever and dashing past Picasso paintings. And as a reach mar, I see a unicorn right next to me and he says “ Hey Squeezy” and I wake. 

I think this is any dream or a mix of dream I have had put into one 

TessaDreamAuthor_3000 PLATINUM, Tomball, Texas

"The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton
" Balance your life with spiritual experiences that remind and prepare you for continued, daily ministering to others." - M. Russell Ballard
"Love is expressed in a smile, a wave, a kind comment, a compliment." - Thomas S. Monson

Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing XD XD XD XD
That would've been a cool dream. I had a dream once about an elf on the shelf who was a vampire. It was very odd, but kinda made sense I guess that's how dreams are. They take pieces and fragments from your memory and add a twist to it, like trying to glue together three different glass frames but the pieces are all mixed up. Overall, I liked this XD XD XD