Robots Vs Human Hockey Players | Teen Ink

Robots Vs Human Hockey Players

“Robots vs human hockey Players”

There was a battle between two,in fond du lac wisconsin blue line ice center battling for the title of best team in the world. Little did they know, Jim was going to destroy them. You guys are trash, this is gonna be too easy. I'm the best because hockey is my sport.” Jim’s hockey team has won the title, but not before the robots came to crash the party. The robots challenged Jim’s hockey team to a game, and Jim said “Sure we will face you if you are willing to lose”.

“Jim, are you challenging robots to a game of hockey?” asked Jeff. I'm just trying to prove that I'm the best that ever lived,and no one can beat us, not even robots. But they're robots that have no sign of feeling, meaning that they can hit us as hard as they want, and we can’t do anything about it.”Said Jim. But what if we lose? We won’t lose because we have been teammates for years, and no one can match us.”

¨Jeff we are going to win because we are the ones who won the title, and I intend to keep it” said Jim”

¨But what if we don't win I mean we can't possibly win against robots I mean they are robots we are talking about here” asked Jeff.

¨Don’t worry about it but, we better head to the locker room. It's almost 8:50PM and the hover zamboni is almost on the ice¨ said Jim. All right boys we’re gonna win this right here and now boys.¨I mean they are just robots. What's the worst that could happen?¨ said Jim.

¨But the fact that they could beat us, and losing our title can't happen right Jim¨ said Jeff.

¨I know we can win this game boys,as long as we play our hardest and  read where the puck is going to go we should be fine¨said Jim.

¨But won’t they read the puck before we do you know because they are robots and all¨ said Jeff.

¨ Well technically that could happen but we still have the advantage because we are humans and we have intelligence meaning we should be able to out think them¨ said Jim.

¨Alright boys I will take the face off and you guys stay in your position you got that¨ said Jim. 

¨ Here here pass the puck to me I am open Jim pass me the puck¨ said jeff

¨No I got this just stay over there and let me do the rest I will score for the team and I will lead us to the win I will pass the puck to you when I feel like it¨ said Jim. ¨BOOM¨ Jim gets hit by a robot and is knocked out cold and the team is very worried and they do not know how they will win the game without him. But the team has confidence in their second best player Jeff who is just as good just not as much of a leader as Jim was. 

¨Oh no, come on guys we got to go and help quickly go go go,Jim you gotta get up the team needs you to win this game we can´t win this game without you we need a team captain to carry us to victory.”

Please Jim we really can´t win this game without you here we’ll lose if you are not awake to help us win this game,GET UP JIM!.”

Back at Jim house ¨Hey Jim how are you doing after that game because we gotta do a rematch or something against those robots need to pay for what they did to you they can´t get away with something like that.”

“ Jeff, listen to me, let's wait for me to get rid of this dang headache and then we'll talk about how we are going to win against those ruthless robots¨ said Jim. Once my concussion goes away then we will be at the top once more but for the time being I am going to lay in bed and try to sleep it off and then I will be back and better than ever¨ said Jim.

`”But Jim, what if you are not at your best by the time the rematch is, I can't take the role of captain?” said Jeff.

“You can, though it is not hard to be a leader, just have confidence in yourself and you will do just fine as the captain,'' said Jim.

¨The rematch is in 2 days, and the team isn't even close to ready to face them¨ said Jeff. ¨I am going to get the team ready. I need to call everyone, and we need to practice¨ said Jeff. Alright team, while the captain is out of commission from the team right now I will have to teach you how to win this game. xWe can start by skating 4 laps of mountains¨ said Jeff. Alright that was a good warm up, but now we need to set up some drills. Go and grab some boards and set them up, for an agility drill. If you don’t help there will be consequences.”

¨ Alright I gotta get back out there, my concussion is finally gone. I need to get to the rink, because I know that Jeff is practicing with the team right now for the rematch¨ said Jim. Okay let me grab my gear and head to the rink, and put on my gear for practice. I am going to need to be in the best shape that I can be, for this rematch¨ said Jim. Oh my this is going to be a lot harder than I thought I was gone too long¨ said Jim. 

At the rematch there on the other side of the ice was the robots, and on Jim's face was a look of violence and revenge. ¨Alright boys lets go and take back our title for greatest in the world.¨

¨ Get the puck and pass to me cause I am the best on this team and I will carry us to the win¨ said Jim. Pass pass im open pass me the puck I am at the net I can get               the one timer.¨

¨Boom! Jim, get up we need you in this game we lost without you last time, and we will lose again if you are not here to carry us to the win¨ said Jeff. Alright I guess it is up to me to win this game for the team and claim back the title. I have to do this for Jim¨ said Jeff. The game is tied, and we are going to win. We are up by 3 Points in the 3rd period. Yes we won the game the final score was 5 and 3, 5 us, and 3 robots.¨

I wrote this story because it was for a English project and I also wrote this story because Hockey is the thing that I want to do when i grow up