Creepy hands | Teen Ink

Creepy hands

She looked over the edge of the cliff seeing if he was still there. “We’re good” She sighed in relief, “That was tiring” I groaned, I watched as hands appeared on the edge looking like they were pulling themselve up. “Emma” I stuttered, “Hmm?” she hummed, before I could say anything else the hand grabbed her, pulling her down. I ran forward, grabbing her hand trying to pull her up. “Owen! Don’t just stand there! Help me!” I yelled at him as he grabbed her other hand. Before we could pull her up all the way she disappeared into dust. My eyes widened as I caught some of the leftover dust. “What…” Owen muttered, “Did you see that?” He asked, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. “Yeah, come on. We have to get out of here” I grabbed his hand and ran down the tall hill. “We can’t just leave!” He exclaimed, “Yes we can, I have some of the dust I can figure out how to bring her back.” I sighed, rubbing my nose. “Well where are we going?” He said, stopping in his tracks. “To the abandoned house” I kept walking, “Why?” He asked, “You have a lot of questions, just trust me.” He grinned. “Are we going to summon her back to life?” I nodded slightly. “Try at least.” I slammed the door open as some of the dust on the shelves fell onto the floor.

Horrorish story