Creepy hands | Teen Ink

Creepy hands

March 7, 2023
By Anonymous

She looked over the edge of the cliff seeing if he was still there. “We’re good” She sighed in relief, “That was tiring” I groaned, I watched as hands appeared on the edge looking like they were pulling themselve up. “Emma” I stuttered, “Hmm?” she hummed, before I could say anything else the hand grabbed her, pulling her down. I ran forward, grabbing her hand trying to pull her up. “Owen! Don’t just stand there! Help me!” I yelled at him as he grabbed her other hand. Before we could pull her up all the way she disappeared into dust. My eyes widened as I caught some of the leftover dust. “What…” Owen muttered, “Did you see that?” He asked, rubbing his eyes in disbelief. “Yeah, come on. We have to get out of here” I grabbed his hand and ran down the tall hill. “We can’t just leave!” He exclaimed, “Yes we can, I have some of the dust I can figure out how to bring her back.” I sighed, rubbing my nose. “Well where are we going?” He said, stopping in his tracks. “To the abandoned house” I kept walking, “Why?” He asked, “You have a lot of questions, just trust me.” He grinned. “Are we going to summon her back to life?” I nodded slightly. “Try at least.” I slammed the door open as some of the dust on the shelves fell onto the floor.


The author's comments:

Horrorish story