Cheesy Horror Story | Teen Ink

Cheesy Horror Story

January 16, 2024
By 5saloga BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
5saloga BRONZE, Hartland, Wisconsin
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

A little girl was going into the woods in her backyard to play in her tree house. As she was walking, she kept hearing weird noises, but didn’t think too much of it. She would hear branches breaking in the distance -like someone else was there. But every time she would stop to listen, the nosies would stop with her. She decided to keep going. She was slowly making her way up the stairs to her tree house. “Boo!” A creature about the same size as her jumped out from behind her with one eye in the middle of its head, three arms and sharp claws. The little girl screamed at the top of her lungs. She couldn’t believe what she was seeing- or if it was even real. She quickly turned around and jumped off the stairs of the tree house. She ran back to her house at the speed of light. Her heart beats quicker every step she takes. The monster started to follow her. When the girl made it back she grabbed the door handle to her house. It wasn’t opening. She had been locked out. Her hands were shaking as she kept trying to open the door. She was panicking as she felt something tap her shoulder.  She turned her head slowly to see that the monster was standing right behind her. The monster grabbed its head to take it off, just for the little girl to realize it was her sister.


The author's comments:

This is a cheesy horror story about a little girl being scared of a monster which ended with an unexpected twist.