The Rebellion | Teen Ink

The Rebellion

By Khadra BRONZE, Perth, Other
Khadra BRONZE, Perth, Other

I was walking the empty streets of London the rain beat down on my clothes I was soaked in my depressing all I wanted to do was die.
But what good would that do
I was walking up the street that lead to my orphanage, the road was flowing with water the rain was really hard that night I had just been running I was out of breath and wet I was really having a bad day everything about today just sucked the only thing I look forward to is watching my favourite cartoon with friends,
I heard a scuffling noise following me I turned around to see billy standing behind me he was huffing and puffing I guessed he really wanted to get me today but I wasn’t going down without a fight,
“Took your time” I snickered
“Ran into some trouble” billy replied.
“Oh really what kind”
“Just the police man I really hate those guys”
“Yeah they get under yore skin and there’s nothing you can do about it”.
“That’s it exactly I wish I could just get one man would I make them bleed- hey don’t change the subject look Raymond I don’t like doing this but...Am...Yeah you know what will happen right“he said modest
“Yeah”
“Let’s just get it over with” billy replied
“Fair enough” with that he came forward knife in hand.
I had been running from him for while now he had to stab me now or they would kill me tomorrow you get use this stuff when you go to my school its fill of gangs and bullies. You know the big ones bullies the smaller ones it was just like that there was nothing I or any one else could do about it trust me I tried.
Billy swinged his mighty fist forward I ducked throw a punch at his stomach it hit its target, he staggered back but gained his balance again.
He lunged anther punch at my face but I was quicker I ducked and swinged he blocked and stabbed we both fought relentless me trying to evade and block while his trying to stab and hopefully kill.
I kept dodging the knife of doom but my energy was fading fast he lunged again, I dodged, but he got me with his knee in my gut, I fell to the ground, tried to get up but he kicked me back on the ground, tried once more but still to no avail I gave up trying and just thought about where he was going to stab me with his dirty knife, this time held me in place with his foot.
“Hmm where should I put it” he said
“Well you should just stab in a place that doesn’t hurt as much”
“Yeah well all the place hurt”
“Yeah well just stab me some where that I will die quicker then”
“Fair enough I know just the place” he leaned down close to me neck
“You ready”
“No”
“go-“before he could finish the word some one had pulled him to the ground I was stunned all I saw was two kids rolling on the floor, then I saw it Terisa was the person who saved my life, they rolled on the floor to and fro her majestic hair flaying around the place, Terisa had saved my skin a million and one times and now she done it again it was my turn to help out for a change, I decided what to do I ran to billy pulled him up threw a punch at his face, chucked him to the floor, helped Terisa up and ran.

The orphanage was just a few blocks away we ran as fast as we could the wind and rain pushing us away I could see billy groan stating to get up, I could just see the outline of the building it was old and run down like most building in this suburb it was two storey but two of the windows were smashed it had a huge graffiti at the side witch says kill.
I ran faster pushing tersia onwards now billy was up and ready he was already running after us but he wasn’t quick enough we stormed into the house as hard and fast as we could muster, the door flew open with a bang I fell on the ground tersia on top of me Greg was in the living room and he was surprised at first but then quickly helped us up and closed the door this was a close one I thought to my self if it wasn’t for tersia I would have been lying on the floor dead but that hadn’t occurred so I was safe for now I got up and closed the door, my nerves were jumpy and when I saw billy standing in front of the door I almost puked he held his dirty knife in front of him.
“Got lucky did you” he said
“Yeah” I said proud
“Pathetic got your girl friend to help”
“She’s not my girl friend and she did kick your butt” I said spiteful
“I’ll get you tomorrow” with that he walked away in the rain
‘I would felt something if I knew I would never be able to see him again’ I thought
“Raymond you owe me big time” tersia said
“For sure” Greg added
“Yeah I know and thanks” I said
“No probes” she replied
“All right- hey are show is on” Greg assumed
“What really” I said
“Yeah come on”

Greg and terisa are my to best friends {there my only friends} we hang out go to the same school and orphanage our lives are twisted, normal people would go to a nice school have lots of friends cool parents but not us, we have no family a school where you have to kill or be killed it was scary at first but you get use to it I look after my friends they look after me.
We entered the living room the other to orphan kids Anna and mike were sitting in front of the tellie we sat next to them this was my favourite time of day watch TV with friends relaxing no worries I would have cried if I new that was the last time I did watched TV after the show we went to bed me, terisa, and Greg slept in the same room mike Anna slept in another.
“So ray what you going to do against billy” Greg asked
“What can I do?”
“Well you can’t fight him we tried so just tell the cops” Terisa said that was supposed to be a joke the cops didn’t care about us and we don’t care about them its life.
“Hey I know” I thought I was thinking this for a long time now but I didn’t have the courage to tell them before and now since it was this or die in the morning I had no choice.
“Lets runaway” I finished
“What” They both said
“Yeah come on what do we have to lose the three of us together we can do anything”
“Yeah but... are you... how do we... that’s insane” Greg stuttered
“Exactly come on Greg we can do it just the three of us” I said enthusiastically
“What about orphanage, the school are lives” Greg blurted
“What about lives there are... are messed up and this could fix it”
“What you think running away will fix it”
“No but you don’t get it” I explained
Terisa stood next me a grin on her face she looked at me then at Greg
“I’m with Ray come on Greg we can do it” she said
“Fine all right but don’t get me killed” he finished
“Yes” we both said Terisa hugged him and patted him on the back
“Finally that’s sorted how we going to do it” I asked
“We will do it tomorrow ok don’t worry about food I got it sorted” I said
“Fine by me”
“Same her”
“All right I’ll do clothes” Terisa replied
“And me resources” Greg said
“Yeah all right so let’s go to sleep meet in the living room seven a clock sharp bring what you need all right”
“Fine by me”
“Right good night”

I woke up the next morning with a sick felling in the pit of my stomach I hit my head on the bunk on top as usual but this time Greg wasn’t there to moan about it witch was odd but I told my self he was in the living room my head was foggy my eyes were itchy the wooden floor cold against my bare feet I opened the door to hear people talking in hush tones
“Were is he we got the girl”
“Look just leaves ok”
“I’m not going any where until I get what I’m looking for”
Herring that I walked down the wooden stairs not shore were I’m going
“Leave” Greg yelled
“No” the mysterious man said I walked into the living room
Biggest mistake of my life
The room was normal except for Terisa laying in the corner of the room Greg was standing next to the a man
“There he is” the man had said
he walked towards me he was as tall as the ceiling and as wide as a couch just looking at him over awed me before he got to me Greg jumped in front of me yelling “not again” over and over again.
With a swipe he picked Greg up throw him to the stirs with a loud thud he laid there motion less.
“Poor kid” the man had muttered Seeing Greg falling on the ground motion less got me thinking again
Holy c*** I’m in big trouble I thought
ran to Greg to see if he was alright but he didn’t stir or move I pushed the dreaded thought of him being dead far away from my mind but no matter how much I tried it lingered a tear rolled down my eye one of my best friend dead by some brute who do they think they are well this one is not getting away with it
I turned around the big man with a grin on his face stood there smirking I knew I couldn’t hurt him but I needed to escape.
Before I could think of a plan a hand snatched me to my Death the last thing I herd that day was.

“Don’t take him... not again”

well this is my good copy hope you like it and pleses tell me what to fix

Khadra BRONZE said...
Khadra BRONZE, Perth, Other
soo what u think