In a Differetn Sense | Teen Ink

In a Differetn Sense

By twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska

"He gave her 12 roses 11 were real 1 was fake he told her he would love her till the last one dies" -?

He looked at me, his passionate sea green eyes daring me to go with him, small smile making his eyes all the more frightening yet beautiful. I gulped and tucked my beach blonde hair behind my ear, keeping it from blowing in my face. I gulped and looked past his bright red hair at the gate behind him with a black sign and in red lettering; NO TRESSPASSING. The cold Alaskan fall wind blew harder, making my hair blow around my face , my light auburn eyes stared into his, daring him back to ask the question. I knew he would make me wait, wait until I gave up and went ahead. I wouldn’t, not like all the others. I looked up and saw clouds above us, I wondered where those came from. He shook his head slightly at me, and looked at the ground. I took a deep breath and shuffled my feet. When he heard the noise of the leafs rustling his head snapped up. A single snowflake fell on one of his long, dark, black eyelashes.

Then he asked the question,” Do you trust me?”

I looked back and smiled, “Of course not,” I answered.

The snow started falling faster. A flurry of snowflakes encased us as he held out his warm hand to me. I reached out and grabbed it.

“I didn’t expect any less,” he said with a slight laugh.

“Nicholas Cringe,” I said.

“Holly Masser,” he answered back.
We both smiled at each other and laughed, the snow fell harder and faster now, the wind blowing my hair all around, the cold chilled us both to the bone. We ran over to the gate, climbed it and ran into the snow beyond it. Later on Nicholas became happier and happier, his red hair changed to gray, he grew a beard, and a big fat jolly belly. He started a charity that gave young children one item they really wanted for Christmas. I started baking him cookies and gave him cold milk every Christmas eve for dessert.

Can you guess who my husband is?

read it slowly, thats better. coment on who you think he is.