13 Forever : Ch- 1 | Teen Ink

13 Forever : Ch- 1

By Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

" I am such a fool," Lily thought. She shouldn't have come to explore the woods alone. She doesn't even know this city. She just came on a vacation to spend sometime with her maternal grandparents.

She was now lost in the woods. She tried to find her way out, but couldn't. She, being very clumsy, often tripped and fell down. Now her clothes were spattered with mud. She got several bruises, and she was bleeding.

Suddenly, she felt a cold air flowing with a sweet smell. She was dazed. She could neither move, nor think. She kept on inhaling the smell. Then, something cold and sharp got stuck on the back of her neck. She cried in pain, and soon, fell asleep.

She woke up next morning. Found herself lying on a bed of flower. She rose gracefully and started walking. Strange, she thought, she was not hungry at all. Indeed, she was very thirsty. A strange kind of thirst.

" Welcome to the world of Vampires," two people said, in a sweet voice. She turned back and found two people standing here. A man, no older than 25. And a woman, of the same age perhaps.

They were gorgeous. Looked like greek god and goddess. But their eyes were crimson red. It took, only a few seconds for Lily to realize the truth.

They made her a vampire. And she will be 13, forever.

" Finally, we found a child for us, isn't it, Alex?" the woman asked her partner, in a soothing tone.

" Yes, Miranda."

" I hate you, filthy bloodsuckers."

Lily started to run. And much to her amazement, she was running very fast. Miranda and Alex were running too, behind her.

( To be continued.........)

I am being experimental. I have been writing whatever comes on my mind, and till now, I did not rewrite or revise.

The main character in this story is Lilian( Lily). I am finding it difficult to write cuz I am used to writing in first person narrative.

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

umm well, for the time being, yeah. Nobody knows about the future. I mite return to it :)

Lorelei SILVER said...
Lorelei SILVER, Newport News, Virginia

"Nothing is ever easy"- Zeddicus Zul Zorander, copied by Richard Rahl

so we should forget this, yes?

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

I am giving it up. I am busy with "Nayira" , "Forbidden" and "Dreams".

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

It will be revised and re-submitted.......