Nayira: Beginning- part two | Teen Ink

Nayira: Beginning- part two

By Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other
Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

A boy was standing there, with a huge smile on his face. He was tall and muscular. Pale skinned. His eyes were purple. Strange, I thought. Vampires are not supposed to have purple eyes. In Twilight, the Cullens did not have red eyes though.
" Hi, I am Ferdinand. What's your name?". He stepped forward. I gritted my teeth. He didn't know what harm he had done to me. It was beyond repair. " Forget about my name, you jerk! How dare you make me a filthy bloodsucker, like you?" I retorted.

He was taken aback. He probably did not expect such harsh comments. He asked in a grave voice, " Why are you behaving like that?"

" You want to know why? My boyfriend is a werewolf. Oh Jesus! Why did you do this to me?"

He froze. Did not say anything more for at least an hour...........................................................

Kayira1991 GOLD, Dhaka, Other

I have miles to go before I sleep
If there is a will, there is a way
Nothing is impossible

Chapter 1 is almost finished. Will be submitted soon. This story is a love triangle story, werewolf-vampire-vampire. Lets see, what wins? True love or the conflict of vampires and werewolves? Whom Nayira will end up with?