The Discovery Part 1 | Teen Ink

The Discovery Part 1

By NightStalker PLATINUM, San Diego, California
NightStalker PLATINUM, San Diego, California

"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
-Adam Savage

My name is Anthony. This is a completely true story.
One stormy night, my friends Manuel, Tom, Janine, Juliet, and I were flying over the Bermuda Triangle when we got caught up in a hurricane.
“I can’t hold on much longer!” Yelled Tom, for it was his plane we were in. “We’re losing her!”
“We’ve got to, like, find a place to land? I think?” Juliet obviously stated. She’s the reason that we blondes have a bad name.
“Shut up if you don’t have anything smart to say!” Manuel belted at poor Juliet. “And you two! Why aren’t you coming with any ideas, smart or other wise?!”
“Why don’t you shut up Manuel?” I said strait to his face.
“Yeah,” Janine said. “We’re going to do one of three things; crash into the gulf, the mainland, or an unexplored island.”
Before Manuel could retaliate, Tom yelled, “We’re going down! Brace yourselves!” and we crashed, flipped twice, and landed upside-down in a tree. But, we found this out in the morning because we were knocked out.

In my church, the twelve sons of Jacob ( a.k.a. Isreal) became twelve tribes. Ten of them are on earth, but have never been found. The other two tribes make up the population of the world.

-Adam Savage

Well, thank you. But could u be more specific Mr. Wall11

We-R-3 BRONZE said...
We-R-3 BRONZE, Orlando, Florida

A picture is worth a thousand words, however it takes a real artist to turn words into pictures.

Have you heard about the new Lebron Iphone, you have to set it on vibrate because it doesn't have any rings

confusing dialogue always makes the begining of a story interesting.