The Fall Entry 2 | Teen Ink

The Fall Entry 2

By THEIMPACT77 BRONZE, Florence, Kentucky
THEIMPACT77 BRONZE, Florence, Kentucky

I WILL NOT BOW

Nov 7, 2062
Why do I get sent out on all the crap missions? They sent me out to assess a new threat. That basically means use yourself as bait. Why couldn’t Ramiro do this? I was asleep until I heard screaming. I picked up my rifle and looked out the window to see a little boy being chased by two other people. At first it thought it was two other humans until I saw an eye pop out of one and the other one pick it up and eat it. It wasn’t until later I found out that they were zombies. Yup you heard me, zombies. And they weren’t your Night of the Living Dead zombies no these were 28 Days Later zombies. Anyway the kid runs by the doorway and I pull him in. The kid is screaming his head off until he sees that I’m human. By then it is too late. Fortunately the windows were boarded up and there is only one doorway.
I get lucky with the first one, Headshot. The second one not so much. I shoot him in the throat. Usually that kills a person, but this thing is not a person it is a thing. So I have to bring out my sword. Yes I carry a sword; guns only carry so much ammo. It tripped over its friend so that gave me time to close the gap and behead the thing. Now I’m covered in blood. And smell really bad. Rule one on killing zombies: don’t behead them. They spew blood and smelling like blood is bad for your health. As in a bunch of goblins coming and trying to eat you. ( that’s what happened after the zombie attack.)
Now it’s time to find a river or at least an apartment with the water still working, a chance that is very slim. The kid is staying with me for now. His name is Dominic. He told me that the Orbs had killed his parents when he was 7 and he has been on his own for awhile. Awhile translates into another 7 years since he is 14. He is kind of short, Caucasian, brown hair and brown eyes. Man the things this kid has seen. I don’t want to think about what he has had to do. I feel sorry for him. No one should have to deal with that. He is asleep now. I don’t know how. I will write later. See yah.

if anyone at all wants to give advice to me please do

-Ash- SILVER said...
-Ash- SILVER, Redmond, Washington

She wants to die. She wants to disappear, to be remembered no more. She wants so terribly to be forgotten, all her mistakes, all her failures, everything. Her name to be wiped free from all record of existence. Because is it really existing when you’ve got nothing to show for your life?

advice: keep writing! its really interesting :)

Beachgirl1 PLATINUM, Bellevue, Washington

"If You Don't Fight Back, You've Already Lost."
"Don't suppress Laughter, it goes to your thighs."

i think all the different characters are a little much. zombies, goblins, etc. maybe u should have just stuck with one, but that is just me...

i still really like this. it pulls you in, and u are great at describing the violence :) nice!

Raven_Mi BRONZE,

K.I.S.S.- Keep. It. Simple. Stupid

again i lved it but its getting weird with all the zombies, orbs, goblins, and what eva ur gonna frow in next

but its still 1 ov the best + funniest iv read

xEmmiiix BRONZE, East Meadow, New York

Another awesome piece of work.