Dead at Midnight ~part 3~ (Asha's point of veiw) | Teen Ink

Dead at Midnight ~part 3~ (Asha's point of veiw)

By Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas
Amer-Nae PLATINUM, Maynard, Arkansas

Why try to fit in when you were born to stand out?

I was staring up at the boy who had made me a member of the undead. He was so beautiful. His eyes were coal black and his blonde hair was tousled. He was maybe six-one. He was lean and kind of muscular. He was smiling smuggily down at me. He had pinned me.

"You lost focus." I rolled my eyes and kicked him off of me. He grunted as his back made impact with the wall across the room. I really had to watch my newly found abilities like supe strength and smell. But, Nikolas had recovered quickly and lunged for me. I gracefully spun out of the way.

"that's enough for right now." I exhaled, realizing that i wasnt breathing..not that i needed to but it was something to remind me that i was human once.I glance over at Nikolas who was staring at me in a strange way. He had done that everytime that we werent doing something.

"Asha, I am sorry about your damnation. I would not wish this life on anyone." I sighed. He had said that for about the hundreth time tonight.

"Nikolas please stop saying that. I understand why you did it. you didnt have any control." He looked so sad. There was nothing that i could do to not make him feel this way...Maybe if i were to leave that maay help him....

xprezzionstar BRONZE, Jeffersonville, Kentucky

All it takes it 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something amazing will happen

i love this piece but i want to know a bit more