Love Is Survival (2) | Teen Ink

Love Is Survival (2)

September 16, 2010
By NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
NikitaBliss PLATINUM, Galion, Ohio
21 articles 0 photos 26 comments

Favorite Quote:
The more you wait, the more it sucks.


I surpress my memories and look up at the now all grown up and stopped aging Zero. He stands in my doorway with a sweet smile and a black rose in his hand to match his black tuxedo. "Someone looks gorgeous this evening." He says and his purple eyes stroll over my body as I quick glance at myself i the mirror. My black dress hugs my curves and I wear my grandma's choker around my neck. I fix my hair and turn to Zero. "Your not staring at yourself, are you?" I ask walking to him and taking his arm which he extended for me. "I don't think so." He replys a smug smile playing on his lips. He hands me the rose and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and kiss his lips. He presses me against the wall and his hands cup my face, deepening the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and open my eyes to see his purple eyes open and stare back at me. I smile against his lips and I pull away. "Don't forget," I slip under his arms and around him to the living room and pick up a box and try to calm my heart thats slamming against my chest. I hand it to him and he looks at it and sighs. "I almost did forget." He says and opens the box and pulls out his blue colored contacts and puts them in his eyes than side ways glances at me blinking a few times. "Now, where were we..?" He asks with a smug grin. I raise my eyes at point to the clock. "We were...are going to be late for the dance." I laugh and take his hand and tug him out the door and to his car.
-/-/-/-
We arrive at the dance and he opens his car door and I start to pull mine open and it slams shut and I glance out the window and shock. I see Zeros smiling face as he slowly opens my door and holds out his hand. I squint at him. I take his cool hand and he glides me outta the car and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me down the sidewalk and through the door way to my school. We walk into the gym than down the stairs where ke$ha songs boom in my ears. Than I spot Alex. "Zero, Alex." I whisper pointing to Alex whose also staring back at me with cold, angry eyes. "I hoped he wouldn't be here." Zero says locking his gaze with Alex's. "Zero, maybe we should just go." I say staring up at him. His jaw clenches and I stare at him and as Alex walks to us. I take a deep breath and clench Zero's I hold Zero's hand. Squeezing it lightly once Alex stands before us. I look between the two of them. "Sia, get me something to drink." Zero whispers the command and slips his hand out of mine. I look up at him with a pleading expression. He glances down at me than back to Alex. "Now." He says between clenched teeth. I blink and turn on my heel and head to the snack table. I keep my head down staring at the ground, keeping my distance from the dancing couples. Until my shoulder betrays me and bumps into someone else's shoulder and I sigh, turning around. "Sorry." I mutter. I finally glance up to see the victom of my shoulder-bump. Sai stands before me. "Oh, hey Sia." She says casually her eyes strolling down the length of my body than coming to my eyes. "Hey." I whisper looking past her to where Zero and Alex once stood but is now gone. I curse under my breath. "What was that?" Sai asks me giving me a confused face. "Uh... nothing." I say. "Gotta go." I whisper and turn and start to jog towards the stairs. "Zeoro..?!" I call into the darkness. "Zero...?!" I call again running up the stairs and into the hallway. WHERE IS HE? I stop i my tracks and turn around and out the entry and race into the parking lot. I don't spot his car. "F***!" I mutter and run back inside. "ZERO?!" I call again loudly. I turn the corner and something grasps my shoulder and before I release a scream a cold, strong hand covers my mouth and another presses me against a its body. I struggle uselessly.


The author's comments:
Vampires, Vampires, Vampires, I'm so sorry people. Please comment about anyother topics that might get me off these creatures. I will surely give them all a try.