A Dream | Teen Ink

A Dream

June 12, 2012
By scarletxvampire BRONZE, EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
scarletxvampire BRONZE, EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island
1 article 2 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Forget mistakes. Forget failure. Forget everything except what your doing now and do it."


Her eyes brightened and she said, "I need to feed."

"Go ahead, feed on me. I'm a vampire too," Jeremy said.

Scarlet put her head on his shoulder, kissed his neck and said, "I love you," then she sunk her teeth into his neck. She could feel his blood rushing through her veins. It tasted wonderful and all the emotions that Jeremy felt filled her. She felt love, passion, kindness, joy, desire, and everything good run through her veins. It was better than anything she could have imagined.
She gently pulled herself away before she took too much blood. She once again rested her head on his shoulder. "That felt amazing," she whispered breathlessly.


"I know. I could feel it too," he whispered back.


It was silent for a few moments. Scarlet listened to the soft "hush-hush" of the waves.
Scarlet pulled back and looked deeply into Jeremy's eyes. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her back to him and planted a passionate kiss on her lips, letting it last as long as possible.


He gently pulled back, answering the question that flowed from Scarlet's mind to his. "Are you sure?"


Scarlet nodded and Jeremy once again leaned in and sunk his teeth into her neck, just as she had done to him. Scarlet melted into his embrace and was once again consumed with his emotions, but this time it was more intense.


She loved the way he made her feel. Whenever she saw him, her heart fluttered and she got butterflies in her stomach. Yes, it sounds cheesy, but its true.


A few seconds later he pulled back and they listened to the waves' calming "swoosh."


He looked her in the eyes and held her body close to his, and kissed her again, deeper and more intense than before. She felt safe and secure om his strong embrace.


"You're beautiful on the inside and out," Jeremy whispered hoarsely, before taking her hands in his and pressing his lips to hers.




***

The night sky was as dark as Scarlet's black, long, flowing dress. The moon shone brightly as they walked hand in hand along the peaceful shore.


The author's comments:
I wrote this on the bus ride home. It is an extension to the book that I'm writing, which is currently unfinished. I hope you enjoy reading it!