The Weird One | Teen Ink

The Weird One

By FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other

I dived into the ocean and let the current take my body because I don't deserve to live. I'm a nobody. No future. No one I can call mine. Abandoned at birth. What is my purpose? 16 years old with nothing. I let the current take my body into it's arms and let me die there. I didn't fight it. I didn't care when my lungs burned. I didn't care when I saw black dots in my vision. But I cared when I felt something change on my body. First it was just a pinch on my legs then I felt a layer of skin or something grow over my legs, pulling them close, making it impossible to move my legs but I could move the thing that replaced my legs. I felt my long blonde hair go everywhere and I felt my clothes peel off of my body. I felt my shirt and bra sink to the bottom of the ocean without knowing how it happened then I saw it. A blue, pink, purple and silver scaled tail. I looked at my chest and saw my bare chest. I gasped then covered my mouth. I can breath? Underwater? What happened? I don't get it? I swam to the surface of the ocean, flipping my tail forward and backwards, making my whole body move with the motion. I put my hands before my face and let the force of my flipping tail take me to the surface. I looked up at the night sky and saw a full moon and many stars. I then looked at where I dived into the ocean. The pier. I divide under water and swam to the pier.
"S***! What am I? Half fish half human? I need something to cover my boobs," I groaned then swam up, grabbed the pier, and pulled my strange body onto the wooden pier.
I groaned and buried my face into my hands. Will I ever become human again? I groaned. I looked out to see and felt a pull of some sort to the ocean. Like I belong there. I sighed and used my arms to put my tail over the edge of the pier. Maybe this is where I belong? Where I can become a somebody? Maybe find someone I can call mine? Maybe? Maybe this is who I have always been. Perhaps. Hopefully. I looked back to land where I saw my car then I looked back to ocean. I can't call dry land my home, maybe I can find somewhere in the ocean? I closed my eyes and felt the call of the ocean, strong and clear in my ears. I sighed and then dived into the ocean, letting it swallow me hole.

Please comment want you think about this. I know it's not very good and I will write something better soon.