the silver dragon | Teen Ink

the silver dragon

The sky lit up as silver wings reached up to the skies, It was a silver dragon flying free in the beautiful blue sky. I had saw it as it reached to the highest of heights as its silver wings shined in the sun. I had watched the dragon as it started to fly toward a castle with towering towers. The dragon landed on one of the pillars as its long silver wings stretched out and came to its sides. The people in the castle were terrified and hid in the castle. The dragon saw this as a princess tried to run but tripped over a stone and cried for help and made the dragons head turn to see her and rather approached her. He had soon grew hungry as he leaned to her however a red dragon had arrived with a queen on its back...It was queen Marie and her pet dragon nyra. She and her dragon zipped to the silver dragon but the silver dragon flew up the great blue sky as it had unleashed its terrible flames upon the red dragon. However nyra brave and strong took queen Marie under her wing and protected her from the flames then tossed her back onto her back again and flew straight to the silver dragon and blew flames and as the silver dragon recover queen Marie tossed herself to it and landed on the silver dragons back. The silver dragon struggle to get queen Marie off its back and as she touched its head it had settled down. It had flew gently down to the ground as queen Marie jumped off its back. The princess thanked the queen and ran to her subjects as pleased the king and queen thank queen Marie and as a thank you the princess herself gave her a medal of honor. They had all celebrated and as our Heros walked off. But trouble still lingered even as our heros left but as they left new Heros were made.

well i had liked dragons so i wanted to write a piece on dragons